Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
"Interface message error" by Ignacio Carrasquedo
I have configured Sharepoint services to send e-mail the mail is sent after any new document get's updated in a site Server used is windows 2008...
September 1st 09 07:29 PM
by Ignacio Carrasquedo Go to last post
0 690
How do I avoid being tarpitted as a suspected spammer? by fearpete
My business has a mailing list of approximately 1,800 email addresses. We actually have over 4,000 contacts, but only 1,800 have asked in or are...
September 1st 09 09:18 AM
by John Blessing[_2_] Go to last post
3 925
Outlook does not show body. I see From, to, cc, subject, Date, etc by Hcruz
Hi, I'm running Office 2003 full updated, on a Windows XP home edition and Kaspersky 6.0 (also fully updated). All legaly software and it seems to...
September 1st 09 02:37 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
6 2,519
you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once by stujim
I keep getting this message on outlook 2007 "you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once". What is microsoft exchange? i was able to access...
September 1st 09 12:28 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,980
Outlook 2007 won't send; cannot contact SMTP server by [email protected]
I'm running Office 2007 on an ASUS M50VM notebook using Vista Premium, Duo T9400 processor, 4GB RAM. About 2 months ago Word wouldn't let me...
August 31st 09 11:42 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 966
Do not send attachments to all recepients by -goss
Hi all, Using Outlook 2007 SP2 Is it possible to specify multiple recepients but only send the attachments to one recepient and the file names of...
August 31st 09 08:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 984
Outlook 2007 - GAL does not show up in Contacts by JohnB
How do I get the GAL to show up under my Contacts in Outlook? If I create a new email and click on TO, it shows up there. But if I click on the...
August 31st 09 03:15 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
5 1,182
OLE registration error by smekla
hello, I know my question has been discussed many times, but can't find the solution. I have windows xp and outlook 2007 - everytime I try to use...
August 31st 09 02:19 PM
by smekla Go to last post
2 1,441
Outlook on a Netbook?? by Andrew Hamilton
Is anyone running Outlook on a Netbook? Which version? I guess the big issue with netbooks is that they are supposed to be underpowered for...
August 31st 09 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 1,110
Assign Contact to specific Email account by Bob
I use Outlook 2007 and have it handle 4 different email accounts of mine. Is there a way to assign a contact to a specfic account? Example: ...
August 31st 09 06:44 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 936
Subscribing to Internet Calendars w/o PST Files by David[_16_]
Is it possible to subscribe to an internet calendar in Outlook 2007 without the ability to create a local PST file? I have an Outlook 2007...
August 31st 09 04:51 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 887
Can I stop auto email deletion when switching between servers? by hansontrek
When switching between my work server during the day and then checking my work email at home in outlook it will transfer all my emails so I can view...
August 31st 09 01:55 AM
by hansontrek Go to last post
3 936
Moving from one format to another by [email protected]
I'm going to have to move all my Outlook 2003 data to Shedule + in Office 2000 Premium. Any thoughts on this...or am I reduced to one item at a time...
August 30th 09 11:49 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 782
Hyperlinks not hyperlinked in long messages by Mario Marzagao
I am receiving a regular mail which contains many hyperlinks. It seems that, when the message exceeds a certain size, only the first hyperlinks work...
August 30th 09 11:05 PM
by Mario Marzagao[_2_] Go to last post
9 1,249
Why is Outlook Exp 6 putting 2 accounts in Local Folders instead ofsetting up 2 different Inboxes? by Rebecca Powell
Hi, Have 3 diff email addresses, 1 business, 1 gmail and 1 hotmail. For some reason the biz and gmail accounts are working within the same " Local...
August 30th 09 05:31 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 852
RSS error by MHL[_2_]
I keep getting a script error (run or not run?) when I click on RSS Feeds. Does anyone else see this or know what it means? I don't have any feeds...
August 30th 09 08:08 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 850
turn off encryption by gerard
can not send emails, have ran encryption and cant get it off
August 30th 09 03:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
7 2,535
outlook mail merge by Pat K[_2_]
can anyone tell me if it is possible to send a marketing e-mail to a small list of addresses from my home computer and make it look like it came...
August 29th 09 11:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 844
Outlook Mail pre-view window bigger..Calendar disappeared..Help by VetteMan
I'm new to Microsoft outlook and like it very much! On my outlook mail home screen I had four columns.. column 3 had a mail preview window and...
August 29th 09 09:12 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 941
Internet free/busy address for contacts in subfolder by Thomas Upton[_2_]
Sorry for the cross-post, but this relates to both calendar and contacts, so I'm re-posting it in the top-level Outlook group. It seems as though...
August 28th 09 08:11 PM
by Thomas Upton[_2_] Go to last post

From The