Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Need to solve problem w/ RSS feeds by Charles Lavin
Hi -- I have a Windows XP computer running Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 server in the background. Outlook is running RSS Popper to retrieve...
September 8th 09 10:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 605
Outlook express by Martin Adams
Hi, Since yesterday when I open Outlook Express I am greeted with the message "Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and...
September 8th 09 10:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 797
Two names on same contact card, possible? by Paul MR
I inherited a used computer with Outlook 2002 SP3 installed. I would like to use the contacts feature to print on paper a list of my friends and...
September 8th 09 09:06 PM
by Paul MR Go to last post
5 720
I need to know what messeges were forwarded with a rule I set. by adriana alvarez
I need to know exactly what messeges were forwarded to one of my team members with a rule I set, apparently not all were forwarded.
September 8th 09 06:48 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 477
Remove Duplicate Contacts Across Multiple Folders? by mtbcpa
We have a few different contact folders in our public folders we use to track clients, and contacts, and a mailing list. I would like to be able to...
September 8th 09 06:43 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 594
Long URLs truncated on Outlook 2002? by Alan
Just checked and the URL is missing one or two characters at each break. So reforming it using backspace doesn't help. It's sent using a command...
September 8th 09 05:47 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 538
Long URLs truncated on Outlook 2002? by Alan
Hello, We have an internal application which produces very long URLs. It send them via SMTP to users' mailboxes. Some users have Exchange...
September 8th 09 02:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 678
868130 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 23931 by M3i Zero
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i...
September 8th 09 01:43 PM
by M3i Zero Go to last post
0 716
disable backward P by Carl R[_2_]
I must have clicked an option to enable what looks like a backward P .This backward P appears at the end of each text line how do I remove and...
September 8th 09 12:45 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 746
Operation failed in Outlook 2002. by Alan
Hello, We have a strange problem when a user opens and closes an attachment in Outlook 2002. If they leave the message open, and then try to...
September 8th 09 11:27 AM
by Alan Go to last post
2 578
where is follow up folder (2007) by Rick
In 2003 there was a follow up folder which I put in favorites for items i had flagged for follow up. Can I set this up for 2007?
September 8th 09 10:51 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 872
Go to Next Unread Email by Raven[_2_]
Hi, is there a reliable way to go to the next unread email in outlook 2003? The shortcut I found by googling (CTRL+U) doesn't do this it just makes...
September 8th 09 08:35 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
6 2,064
Forwaded message deatails by de049
Hi all, By default, when we forward an email on Outlook, the body of the email is appended with the timestamp of the original email. Is there a way...
September 7th 09 07:11 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 508
mutiple folder view by Erle[_2_]
Hi I use outlook 2003 and would like to view mutiple folders in a split screen. For example my Inbox as well as my Deleted Items one under...
September 7th 09 07:03 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 456
Charset missing in Outlook 2003 by ariva
I can not switch to apropriate charset for some incoming messages in Outlook 2003. There are no UTF-8 nor ISO8859-2 charsets available. How to add...
September 7th 09 06:47 PM
by ariva Go to last post
0 579
Wrong Codepage for replies and forwarded messages by ariva
Hello, I have a problem with proper display of messages that were forwarded or replied. During forward or reply, Outlook often changes the codepage...
September 7th 09 06:43 PM
by ariva Go to last post
0 603
Need to create a data file (pst) to be opened by some else in her by Jake
Hi, I have a buch of emails stored in an archive that I need to send or give to my replacement so she can open them in her outlook. Once she's...
September 7th 09 05:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 551
Outlook Calendar Issues with Public Folders by mdlister
Afternoon, someone has raised an issue with our upgrade to office 2007 (currently in the middle of upgrading 8000 users from 2000 2007) that when...
September 7th 09 01:12 PM
by mdlister Go to last post
1 551
outlook 2003 blocked mht attachment sending out by IT[_3_]
when our outlook forward "mth" attachment file type email , our outlook 2003 auto blocked the attachment , our user received message without...
September 7th 09 11:56 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 664
How to get Outlook to open automatically when computer loads up? by hgonzale
How can I get Outlook to open up automatically when I turn on my computer?
September 6th 09 10:06 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post

From The