Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
File size limits and workarounds? by HeyNow
Hi All, I've run into the 2 gig file size limit on Outlook 2000 a couple times now. Is there a way to clean the files so I can avoid this in the...
August 15th 09 05:37 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 452
Outlook and PDAs by Marts
Not sure if this is the right spot - apologies, if not, but I'm wondering how you guys go about sync'ing Outlook email with WinMob PDAs or...
August 15th 09 04:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 883
³Ì·s¤â¾÷¶}*ܯS»ù, ¥itrade-in¤â¾÷ by ¦¿°¶±j
¦¿¥ý¥Í 24230092
August 15th 09 03:49 AM
by ¦¿°¶±j Go to last post
0 794
How do I add a disclaimer to my outgoing emails by Hector26gn
I want to add a disclaimer to the bottom of all my outgoing emails, after my signature. How do i do that please?
August 14th 09 11:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,223
Flagged Items and AutoArchive by Thomas M.
Outlook 2007 I have noticed recently that flagged items seem to cause an issue with the AutoArchive feature. It seems that when an item is...
August 14th 09 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 4,119
Zoom Message Disply? by Stewart Berman[_2_]
Outlook 2007 Is there some way to zoom down the Reading Pane? I would like to display it at 50%. Not change the size of the Reading Pane but...
August 14th 09 06:09 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 668
assigning categories automatically when from distribution groups by glennindc
I am interested in assigning categories automatically using Outlook 2003. I've got most of what I want working well, but can't seem to...
August 14th 09 02:34 PM
by glennindc Go to last post
0 557
Outlook ost repaire tool. by Dag N[_2_]
Hi I have an user that very often experience problems with his *.ost file. We have on several occuations tried to use Micorsoft free ScanOst to fix...
August 14th 09 11:12 AM
by techiee Go to last post
2 4,037
Transfering Outlook Data to a New PC by Marts
I've just built a new PC. Currently it has nothing on it other than Windows. When I install Outlook 2003 I'll need to transfer the data from another...
August 14th 09 08:44 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 595
Corporate Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2 by DeanH
Currently: Office 2003 SP3 applications on XP 2002 SP2 Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2 suite We are planning a corporate upgrade from 2003 apps to 2007...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 14th 09 03:13 AM
by christina2009 Go to last post
15 1,329
Prevent "Anyone outside my organization" in Outlook 2007 OOF by techpatriot
I would like to allow my users to send Out of Office replies to external recipients, but only if the sender appears as an entry in the user's...
August 13th 09 08:06 PM
by techpatriot Go to last post
2 620
First Name Last Name Confusion by Davy
In Outlook 2003, if I create a new contact and click the 'Full Name' button I can enter the details in the 'Check Full Name' form as first 'john'...
August 13th 09 02:35 PM
by Davy Go to last post
2 544
Cannot start Micr. Office Outlook. Cannot open Outlook Window by josca
How do I access my emails now?
August 13th 09 01:30 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 536
Hide email addresses when sending to a group by LarryH[_2_]
Outlook 2003, is their a way to hide the email addresses when sending to a group. I have names abbreviated but the email address gets added in ( )'s
August 13th 09 01:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 927
junk filter for archive by quasimodobro
cant seem to find a way to do this. I want to run a spam/junk filter through my archived .pst files. I dont want it to run for incoming mail just...
August 13th 09 08:05 AM
by quasimodobro Go to last post
3 540
Printing Messages by Té
There’s another issue that I hope you can help me with. In Outlook 2007, I am unable to get messages to print landscape. Changing the print...
August 13th 09 06:30 AM
by Té Go to last post
0 433
how can I review items that i have arcived in calender appointmen by asif lodhi
I have accidently arcived my calender appointments that i can nor noe see ..How can i see them again?? please HELP
August 13th 09 02:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 447
Search an additional mailbox by Mat[_3_]
Hi, Running Exchange 2003 using Outlook 2007 on the clients. One particular user has Windows XP with Outlook 2007, his main Exchange account & an...
August 13th 09 12:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,249
Distribution list by Bob
How can I send an email to a distribution list without the entire list being displayed in the TO line of the email? Thanks!
August 12th 09 11:06 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
2 490
Navigation Pane Buttons by Howard[_5_]
I'm using 2003 SP3. When I click the Tasks button in the navigation pane, the display does not change. This is not an issue with the other buttons...
August 12th 09 03:46 PM
by Howard[_5_] Go to last post

From The