Outlook Mail pre-view window bigger..Calendar disappeared..Help

Old August 29th 09, 03:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VetteMan

Default Outlook Mail pre-view window bigger..Calendar disappeared..Help

I'm new to Microsoft outlook and like it very much! On my outlook mail home
screen I had four columns.. column 3 had a mail preview window and column 4
had a small one-month calendar. I thought I was hitting a right arrow on the
calendar to change my calendar from August to September but instead my
calendar disappeared and my mail preview window got bigger to use the space
vacated by my calendar. Yikes! How do I get the calendar back?
Old August 29th 09, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Roady [MVP]

Outlook 2007? The right pane is called the To-Do Bar.
To make it bigger again simply press the "" sign at the top of it.
Other ways to reinstate is;
View- To-Bar- Normal
or
Repeatedly press ALT+F2 untill it is back again.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/