Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2007 - Turn off Auto select encoding for outgoing messages? by Phil McNeill
We have some French characters with accents in our disclaimer that is tagged to our outgoing mail via GFI MailEssentials. Since we upgraded from...
September 18th 09 07:54 PM
by Phil McNeill Go to last post
0 575
missing messages after update to 2007 by klh
Since I updated from Outlook 2003 to 2007, I have received practically no mail and do not know where to find whatever mail has been filtered out. I...
September 18th 09 06:45 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 521
New Email Message - Why does it start in message body by [email protected]
In using Outlook 2007 when I start up a new email message the curser defaults to the message body and not the TO: email box. How can I change...
September 18th 09 05:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 597
Preview message by Zdravko
Hi all I am new on this area and have question: is there option to preview message? I am using OUTLCTL.DLL on my window, and wish to preview selected...
September 18th 09 04:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 479
Selecting multiple public folders by Pete Halasovski[_2_]
Hi, I'm running Exch2003 and Outlook 2003. I need to add a user to a group of public folders. In both Outlook and Exchange System manager I can...
September 18th 09 01:18 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
4 626
Reinstalled Vista, can't find Outlook 07 data by Boppy
Hi guys, installing SP1 killed my notebook. The technician was able to take out the hard drive and put a new one in. The old drive has the old data...
September 18th 09 12:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 709
msnews.microsoft.com by dimitry
Is there a way to connect to msnews.microsoft.com from Outlook 2007. Much obliged __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 17th 09 06:25 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
20 1,935
*Outlook 'Autocomplete' Issue* by eatdirt13
Hi, I am currently having problems with my Outlook 2003. When initially typing in a name in the 'To' box on a new e-mail, there are certain names its...
September 17th 09 05:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 615
outlook 2007 message preview by K-Man
Hi, I just upgraded, outlook 2007 from 2003, and there was this neat feature on 2003 about the incoming mail that use to come as a preview on bottom...
September 17th 09 05:06 PM
by K-Man Go to last post
3 585
Create new folders for new account? by bcap
Hi, Outlook 2007. I have two accounts set up (both for Hotmail, using the Connector). This works fine, and in the Mail Items pane on the...
September 17th 09 03:34 PM
by bcap Go to last post
1 494
Excel vba macro to read Public folder in Outlook by steve62
Can anyone PLEASE tell me why this doesn't work? It DID work when I went after my own inbox... Sub ListAllItemsInInbox() Dim OLF As...
September 17th 09 03:32 PM
by steve62 Go to last post
3 2,652
Outlook 2007 Signature by Kubilay Elmas
? Good Day everyone, I'm having problems with my Outlook 2007. When i want to forward an email from my Inbox, and i want to add my signature from...
September 17th 09 02:04 PM
by Kubilay Elmas Go to last post
2 594
Remove "On behalf of " in header by FVe
I have MS outlook 2002, and different email accounts (pop and imap). When I setup for an IMAP account, I have to fill in a username and mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 17th 09 02:04 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
14 1,819
Outlook 2007 Signature and AutoCorrect by Kubilay Elmas
Good Day everyone, I'm having problems with my Outlook 2007. When i want to forward an email from my Inbox, and i want to add my signature from...
September 17th 09 01:07 PM
by Kubilay Elmas Go to last post
0 509
Outlook 2007 outbox problem (big post) by Chris
Hi, Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I'm not sure whether it is a client problem or a server problem. We've been having a...
September 16th 09 10:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 559
Calendar view by Frederic Hurlet
Hi group, Updated president`s laptop with Outlook 2007 from 2003. Attached is screenshot of what calendar view in Outlook 2003 looked liked. I...
September 16th 09 04:22 PM
by Frederic Hurlet Go to last post
3 578
Possible Bug: Outlook Connector keeps creating new TCP Connections! by Christy[_2_]
I run outlook 2007 with Outlook connector to sync my hotmail on Win7 RTM. I notice constant network access. Win7 Resource monitor shows that Outlook...
September 16th 09 03:31 PM
by Christy[_2_] Go to last post
0 499
Rules by Steve[_16_]
I use Outlook 2007 with Vista Home. I have Outlook connector and have created a rule to have email from certain folks go into a different folder...
September 16th 09 09:23 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
2 454
searching in outlook by Lizard
In Microsoft 2003, in outlook, I could click on the sort by "from" column to sort emails by who they were from, in any folder (inbox, sent, etc). ...
September 16th 09 08:37 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 518
Add custom fields that will display on calendar printout? by Fred Boer[_2_]
Hello: When we are on the road, our office wants us to provide them with a printed calendar with the following information: Location (City): Hotel...
September 16th 09 03:40 AM
by Fred Boer[_2_] Go to last post

From The