Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Notes in Outlook 2003- size problems by jlrskymaster
I don't know what the heck I did. but I used to initiate a note and I would get a little "sticky note" sized window for my use. Now, I get a big...
February 23rd 06 03:59 PM
by jlrskymaster Go to last post
3 840
Table View Contacts Gridline by lopnorth
I'm using Outlook 2003. My question is when I have a table view in Contacts and have specified I want a solid line for a gridline, it is so faint I...
February 23rd 06 03:56 PM
by lopnorth Go to last post
0 744
Locks up when clicking on links by J. Dale Stansberry
Outlook 2003, SP 1, WinXP I've been using Outlook for a couple years with very few problems, but a couple months ago it started locking up whenever...
February 23rd 06 03:55 PM
by J. Dale Stansberry Go to last post
1 1,350
Imail to Outlook 2003 by Bob Joyce
Hi all: I have an Imail server which I'm taking offline, I can see folders on the Imail system but I can't seem to get them off so I can put it on...
February 23rd 06 03:34 PM
by Bob Joyce Go to last post
0 590
Outlook calendar question by Jeff Needle
Using Outlook 2002 on a WinXP system. When I start Calendar, today's date is not highlighed in blue in the month view. I can switch to day or week...
February 23rd 06 03:04 PM
by Jeff Needle Go to last post
2 832
Change advanced find to 'subject field and message body' by ©®
In my inbox, if I r-click it and choose "Advanced find", "subject field only" is the default selection. How do I change this so the default is...
February 23rd 06 02:57 PM
by ©® Go to last post
0 1,300
My Com Add-ins cause outlook process blocked by jz
Hi All, I have developped an outlook Com Add-in and normaly my add in works fine; but when I ran it under W2K outlook 2000, I got a problem, the...
February 23rd 06 02:38 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 969
Increasing dowload speed in a dial up network by Amwendwa
Hi Blogs, Can some one help me on how I could possibly increase my download speed while connected in a dial up environment. Apart from upgrading my...
February 23rd 06 02:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 838
How to send pre-recorded message to outlook phone contacts? by MDCMillsaps
I want to dial contacts from addy book, and if, possible, send a pre-recorded reminder or update to their contact #. Am having trouble finding info...
February 23rd 06 02:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,202
File association ? by mpierce
If I click on a mail link ie, mpiercesomeplace.org, Outlook will issue a warning re the mail client is not properly installed and will not open an...
February 23rd 06 02:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 673
reading in outlook express emails received and sent in Outlook by Nicole Nolletal1
Hello, I have saved on a CD in year 2001 emails received or sent with Outlook. I want to read them with Outlook express. How should I proceed...
February 23rd 06 10:26 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
2 774
How to Print Bcc field of a sent message by Nicolas Macarez
I have sent an email to my other email address, with several people also addressed as 'bcc', so they each got it individually and did not see who...
February 23rd 06 10:20 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
1 1,602
Best Backup to CD for Outlook? by Chad Harris
Given all the google hits and the MSKBs on backing up Outlook mail and folders, (to CD/DVD) does anyone have a preferred method that they use to do...
February 23rd 06 09:02 AM
by erik Go to last post
6 1,081
how do i print multiple email on the same page by mmac56
how do i print my bosses email all on the same page, like 3 to a page
February 23rd 06 05:21 AM
by mmac56 Go to last post
0 901
email changes icon and attachment is removed by GK
Hi All, A strange thing is happening to on of my pcs ... I would receive an email with attachment and after some time the icon of this email would...
February 23rd 06 03:40 AM
by GK Go to last post
3 1,099
different interface for Catagories (native or via 3rd party app?) by Gaikokujin Kyofusho
Hi, I try to use categories with outlook to help me organize my billion and one emails but i am finding it awkward. I am a huge del.icio.us fan, and...
February 23rd 06 03:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 732
email links by chas638
Hello, Up to a couple of days ago, I could click on a link in my Outlook Express html email and go to that site. Now, if I want to do the same, I...
February 23rd 06 03:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 830
Receiving POP3 mail into Outlook without Send/Receive by delanda
I want the POP3 mail to be received into Outlook (If open) when the mail arrives in POP3 account. Is that possible?
February 23rd 06 03:06 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 772
How can I undate Outlook to a newer version? by Katcharlie
I have version 9 and need 11.
February 23rd 06 12:37 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 622
Default Theme Style by Zebranet
OK, I am confused about something. Is there a way to have a theme defaulted for every email like stationary is? Under Tools, Options, Mail Format you...
February 23rd 06 12:18 AM
by Zebranet Go to last post

From The