Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Auto-archive does not seem to work by wpher56
Hello I'm trying to have Outlook permanently delete entries in an RSS feed, through Auto-archive settings as described in this Microsoft link:...
January 27th 10 10:56 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
4 832
Transferring Messages from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007 by Mercin
I have a new computer with Windows 7. I want to use Outlook 2007 as my mail mangar and want to import my messages from old computer, where I use...
January 27th 10 09:58 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 741
Lost incoming email by probie
I can see the number of new message arriving yet they don't show up in my inbox for at least 24 hours if at all. I tried the Inbox Repair Tools to...
January 27th 10 08:40 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 756
import sent hotmail to outlook by John
I just reinstall computer XP and office 2003 I managed to recieve inbox after setting up hotmail account and connector, how can I import my sent...
January 27th 10 03:57 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 944
250 recipient limit when sending a message to categories? by Alan
Hello, In Outlook 2002/2003, when you select one or more categories in the Contacts folder and select Action - New Message To Contact, you get...
January 27th 10 01:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,168
Automated HTML template reply to a plain text email? by maxattacks
Hi, I am receiving a lot of emails with the same subject line. They are all plain text emails and i would like to set up a rule that replies...
January 27th 10 12:29 PM
by maxattacks Go to last post
0 800
Help by Sayed Imran
In outlook Go to tools account settings select your account and click on change Now click on More settings Advanced Tab (on top) And check...
January 26th 10 10:03 PM
by Sayed Imran Go to last post
0 856
Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007 Problem by Jorge Almeida
Hello there! I have a 2008 SBS domain set and all was working well right about 2 weeks ago when Outlook started to ask for a username and password...
January 26th 10 07:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 961
Two lists of contact folders by Margaret Bartley[_2_]
Outlook 2003 sp3 Internet version (Stand-alone, at home) It appears that there are two lists of Contact folders in my Outlook application. One...
January 26th 10 07:14 PM
by Margaret Bartley[_2_] Go to last post
2 895
Sharing Information by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 on a home computer. Using Windows XP and Office 2007 on an Exchange server at work. I am able to send a...
January 26th 10 07:10 PM
by BK Go to last post
6 1,090
how to delete emails form IMAP account by John[_30_]
Outlook 2003, IMAP account. When i right click on email and select move to trash on - nothing happens. When i click delete it just strikes name of...
January 26th 10 05:18 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 942
Rules by Cordell
Hi I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to set up a rule to reply to a certain email with a specific word. From – email With specific word...
January 26th 10 04:50 PM
by Cordell Go to last post
7 1,186
Unread Mail by Jackie
Unread mail is not showing up in the Unread Mail Folder. It stopped working last Thursday. Unread mail is only shown in the InBox. I did an Outlook...
January 25th 10 11:35 PM
by Christian Goeller[_5_] Go to last post
1 853
server address by agostino
I use O2007 and sbs2003 exchange. The server address field is: "my-server.mycompany.LOCAL" But netstat detects that the connection is done on the...
January 25th 10 06:16 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
7 1,145
Way to expand folders by R. audit2
Hello, I used to know a way to quickly expand folders in outlook. In other words suppose you have a main folder and some sub-folders (with the + sign...
January 25th 10 04:05 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 989
General Failure. The URL was: by Stewart Berman[_2_]
Windows XP SP3 Internet Explorer 8 Outlook 2007 All of a sudden, whenever I click on a link in an email in Outlook I get a popup that says: General...
January 25th 10 04:02 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 1,345
HTML mail: how can I print messages and all attachments in one goplease? by Alan
Hello, We have a few secretaries who printout most messages for their bosses. That's just the way they work, they see things better on...
January 25th 10 01:36 PM
by Polly the Parrot Go to last post
2 919
Outlook Not Shutting Down Completely by HankL
Using Outlook 2007 When I exit Outlook, it does close down. However, in Task Manager under Process Tab, it is still in process. Therefore it does...
January 25th 10 12:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 1,044
Setting up outlook by Pamela
Hello All, I'm new here. I don't know how to set up 2003 on my new computer. Can anyone help? I've tried to locate steps online to know avail. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 25th 10 08:58 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
12 2,055
F-15 key by audit2
I am a newbie, Since there are only F1 to F12 key on the keyboard, what keys do you press for F-13, F-14 etc? THANKS.
January 24th 10 11:11 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post

From The