Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
utlook 2007 & 2003 encrypted email forwarding HELP by IMATEK
utlook 2007 & 2003 encrypted email forwarding: I have a question about forwarding encrypted emails.
August 21st 09 10:51 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
6 1,242
Move address contacts to a new computer OL2007 and Vista by Andy
I have a new laptop and want to move only my contacts only (Two address books)not the PST file. I have had major problems with the PST file and wish...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 21st 09 10:51 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
10 1,364
Deleted OL contacts by Whenever
I deleted my conacts folder by mistake, but it does not show in the deleted folder. How can I retrieved this file. Rob
August 21st 09 10:37 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
8 776
How do you transfer User Defined Task Fields/Columns in Outlook?? by BadBoy House[_2_]
I've have a user that has just had a new computer. I transferred their Outlook data from their old system to the new one. Everything has...
August 20th 09 06:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 810
Activating Outlook does it over ride Windows Mail by M.B.[_2_]
I just put Office Professional 2007 on computer. When I went to my email, Outlook came up and said I needed to activate it. I had been using...
August 20th 09 04:18 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 561
How do I merge two lots of Outlook 2007 messages? by Gavin
I'm using Outlook 2007 at home and at work. I've taken a copy of my work Outlook Directory and it's on an external harddrive I want to merge my...
August 20th 09 02:25 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
2 535
outlook 2007 proofing options by BBran
Hello, I posted this elsewhere, but received no response. I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. Without knowing what changed, for some reason, under...
August 20th 09 01:50 PM
by Lacyjee Go to last post
4 775
How many downloads off same software? by Radar
Can I download Outlook 2007 to both my desktop and laptop? Can't find anything in product literature and want to be sure before I buy ...
August 20th 09 01:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 659
Outlook 2007 message Recovery by Ben Ramsay
URGENT HELP NEEDED Looking for a tool that can extract messages from outlook 2007 files, have tried repair but failed
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 20th 09 06:55 AM
by techiee Go to last post
13 1,295
email signatures in outlook by Bill
In outlook 2000 when I create a signature it looks fine but when I open a new mail message the signature is double spaced as opposed to single...
August 19th 09 03:54 PM
by Bill Go to last post
2 616
Outlook Select/Copy/Paste issue by Mark[_11_]
Very strange. In Outlook 2007 I cannot select text to copy & paste anymore. Normally I can Click and drag to highlight text, then copy. Now when I...
August 19th 09 01:19 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 928
Can't open the attached file in Simplified Word by Cannot read simplified word file.[_2_]
When I received the mail with attachment in Simplified Word, I save it into the computer, however when i open, there's no word inside!! (There must...
August 19th 09 09:06 AM
by Cannot read simplified word file.[_2_] Go to last post
8 1,009
IncrediMail Question by Dell Christopher
Not surprisingly, there does not appear to be an IncrediMail newsgroup. I'm hopeful to get some guidance here. I have a Dell Dimension 8400, with...
August 19th 09 06:33 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
5 710
Mail folders synchronised with subdirectory structure by tagishsimon
I'd be grateful for pointers as to whether & how Outlook can achieve the following... An organisation has a developed File Plan (i.e. an ordered &...
August 19th 09 01:59 AM
by tagishsimon Go to last post
2 645
Can't hide Paragraph q in email - Outlook 2003 by Myrtle
Hi there, I accidentally turned the paragraph marks on in my email and now I can't get rid of them. I have followed the instructions from Microsoft...
August 19th 09 01:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 485
Contact Grouping Problem by Moz
I can set up a contact group by right clicking on contacts. I select New Group and name it "Banks". When I try to drag anything to it it will not...
August 18th 09 10:30 PM
by Moz Go to last post
6 705
Scheduling sending of emails by MHL
In Outlook 2007, is it possible to schedule an email for a certain day/time/person? Also, is it possible to use Task Scheduler to tell Outlook to...
August 18th 09 10:04 PM
by MHL Go to last post
4 705
Do I need to purchase Exchange to share the calendar? by Bryan Peterson
I realize this thread is extremly old, but I found it today (august 2009) and since this information is still needed I thought I would correct...
August 18th 09 09:46 PM
by Bryan Peterson Go to last post
0 461
Contact by kj
My contacts folder is in one personal folder, but should be in the main personal folder. How do I move contacts folder to a different personal...
August 18th 09 07:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 664
Outlook 2007 fails when printing contacts by Greg
I am having a problem where Outlook 2007 fails when printing contacts. It will print one contact just fine. It prints all contacts just fine. When...
August 18th 09 07:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The