Outlook does not show body. I see From, to, cc, subject, Date, etc

Old August 12th 09, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Hcruz

Default Outlook does not show body. I see From, to, cc, subject, Date, etc

Hi,

I'm running Office 2003 full updated, on a Windows XP home edition and
Kaspersky 6.0 (also fully updated).
All legaly software and it seems to be free of virus.

I've set my Exchange account and it connects normaly without problems. It
sends and receives email.

When I select an email, it doesn't show the body contents. I'm able to see
the header (TO, CC, Subsject, Date, etc) but the email body it's a blank page.
It happens when I select it in preview pane and when I open the email.

Any ideia?

Many thanks!
HC
Old August 12th 09, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

Is that happening on ALL e-mail or just some?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

Old August 13th 09, 01:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Hcruz" wrote in message

I'm running Office 2003 full updated, on a Windows XP home edition and
Kaspersky 6.0 (also fully updated).
All legaly software and it seems to be free of virus.

I've set my Exchange account and it connects normaly without problems. It
sends and receives email.

When I select an email, it doesn't show the body contents. I'm able to see
the header (TO, CC, Subsject, Date, etc) but the email body it's a blank
page.
It happens when I select it in preview pane and when I open the email.

Do yo uhave access to Outlook Web Access? If so, can you see the bodies
there? That will isolate the problem to either the client or server side.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old August 13th 09, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Hcruz

Yes, at the moment it's the only way to answer emails.
All others co-workers have theire outlook working normally.

I've already run regsvr32 inetcomm.dll.

Note: It's an IBM laptop with a sysprep from factory, which I've recentely
recovered from.

I've not installed any software that could compromisse the stability of the
operating system.
It's regular instalation of windows 2003 full updated, Office 2003,
kaspersky, active sync, adobe reader, live messenger, skype.
No downloads software clients or something cracked, or so!

Mant thanks in advance.

Old August 14th 09, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Hcruz" wrote in message

Yes, at the moment it's the only way to answer emails.
All others co-workers have theire outlook working normally.

....snip...
I've not installed any software that could compromisse the stability of the
operating system.
It's regular instalation of windows 2003 full updated, Office 2003,
kaspersky, active sync, adobe reader, live messenger, skype.
No downloads software clients or something cracked, or so!

Since you sau that using OWA you can see the modies, then the problem appears
to be on the client side. Any software that comes between Outlook and the
server is suspect. That includes Kaspersky and Skype. The first suspect is
Kaspersky. Any AV program that integrates with Outlook can alter the contents
of the messages as the pass from the server to the client.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old September 1st 09, 02:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

That usually indicates that your antivirus software is stripping the
content. Can you try disabling Kaspersky's e-mail scanner (only the e-mail
scanner component) and see if the problem goes away?

Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"Hcruz" wrote in message
In all emails.