Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Header Forgery Attempt by Claudette Hennessy
I am migrating to a laptop. I set up my email account on the laptop but the test message was rejected with the error 'header forgery attempt'. I...
August 8th 09 03:44 PM
by Claudette Hennessy Go to last post
5 827
signature appeared with double line spacing - how do i get rid? by JethroUK©
I edit a nice signature in Word or email - after I insert it as a signature in Outlook it looks fine - but the signature appeared with double line...
August 8th 09 04:14 AM
by Trevor Lawrence Go to last post
9 927
sending duplicatemesseges by Bob H[_5_]
the answer to both questions is yes--mulitiples appear in sent box. and everytime i e-mail someone
August 8th 09 01:22 AM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
1 543
How do I print individual pages when in a "memo style" message by Scouser911
When I print an email message in outlook express it allows me to choose a page or multiple numbers of pages to print. I am now using Outlook 2007...
August 7th 09 10:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,014
How do you set a repeating task in Outlook that works every day by MontyRP
I have tried every way I can figure out and I can not get tasks to work for setting a task to repeat every day at the same time. Example: A task is...
August 7th 09 09:29 PM
by Passpartoo Go to last post
2 644
Where is 'Outlook 2002' download for 'Live Search Maps Add-In' by Passpartoo
The only Download link I've found for this in the Ms domain is 2 years old, & broken. Any suggestions?
August 7th 09 08:19 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 801
Converting from existing Mailt to Outlook by cldickjr
My internet connection is through Cox Cable and is continual access; I am a Yahoo Plus subscriber and receive virtually all of my email thru yahoo,...
August 7th 09 08:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 702
Where is 'Live Search Maps Add-In for Outlook 2002 by Passpartoo
The only found link to download this in Ms is broken. All my searches so far have not found it, although it is only dated 2 years ago. Any...
August 7th 09 05:29 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 687
Custom Views by A1057940
I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues gets filtered into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their was a custom...
August 7th 09 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 787
windows mail and also hotmail by aamir
1. am able to use e-mail from work computer 2. recently bought a home system ---although i can see inbox, sent , etc. i cannot send any e-mails., it...
August 7th 09 12:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 499
Odd Behavior with LinkSys Router by Ralph[_2_]
This is more a curiousity than a problem, but I am hoping some guru out there can provide an explanation. (Fully aware that I using a...
August 7th 09 01:47 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
6 893
2003 'send' problem by artleknock
I have just changed ISP from BT to Virgin media. My computer is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007. Setting up the new mail server was no problem...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 7th 09 12:20 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
17 1,337
Using two email accounts by Thinker
I have two email accounts. One personal, and one for my company. Each runs on a unique server. Outlook is set up to empty both, which it does....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 6th 09 07:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
23 1,835
syncing with phone by Gayle
i just purchased a new computer, and I was hoping to sync my motorola Q9 with outlook. It runs windows mobile. I installed activesync and the...
August 6th 09 02:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 581
AFter deleting a message I have to open the next message by New Orleans Novice[_3_]
AFter deleting a message I have to open the next message. WHere in Tools | Options | is it changed to view the next message opened similar to how...
August 6th 09 07:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
9 1,004
Outlook 2003 Sharing Forms by Future Date Emails
Hi: I created a new Task Form and need for others on my team to be able to send it out as well. When I send it to other team members they are not...
August 6th 09 07:01 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 667
Add Contact List by Jan Groshan
In my Outlook 2007 contacts I have a "sub-list" called HOA, but when I click on "To" to send a message and the contact list comes up, the HOA list...
August 6th 09 06:59 AM
by Jan Groshan Go to last post
2 533
syncing with phone by Gayle
How do i get my contacts and calendar from my exisiting phone onto a new computer with outlook? My computer says I am sucessfully syncing, but no...
August 6th 09 06:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 559
Sporadic Issue with Outlook Anywhere by Jon-Alfred Smith
Some users report that Outlook does not always auto-detect when to use HTTPS (Outlook Anywhere) and when to use TCP/IP (MAPI RPC). In the dialog box...
August 6th 09 12:21 AM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
1 833
saving a copy of the raw email by Marvin Blackburn
i am running outlook 2007 connected to an exchange server. I generate a copy the raw email, i.e, the email including the internet headers etc so...
August 5th 09 10:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The