Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Send receieve question by Annie Woughman
I just had to do a reformat on my Vista machine, running Office 2003. Office reinstalled fine, however, one little quirk that I would like to get...
August 18th 09 06:19 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 542
Outlook with OWA by JimmyDC
Hello, I would like to configure my Outlook 6 to have access to my Outlook Web Access. Is that possible? Thank you very much, Alex.
August 18th 09 02:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 624
Outlook Stationery by Rock[_2_]
I use a number of email addresses via Outlook for different purposes. Is there any way I can set up a default stationery for use with each ? Thx
August 18th 09 02:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 701
Outlook 2003 not displaying the first embedded image ? by NickTheBatMan
If I get an email in Outlook - this is the corporate version – where there’s embedded images within the body of the email, it doesn’t show the first...
August 18th 09 02:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 971
outlook 2010 sync issues by minimus[_3_]
I am trying the technical preview of outlook 2010. I installed outlook connector to outlook 2010 to use my hotmail account. however, Whenever I...
August 18th 09 01:09 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,475
Missing mail after download by Kim
Am using Outlook 2007. I have two email accounts I check when I open Outlook, A and B. I always receive email for 'A'. when I send an email from...
August 18th 09 12:33 PM
by Kim Go to last post
5 944
Removing and Echange server in Outlook and keeping folders by Paul M. Cook
I have to remove an Exchange server from a customer's network. I'm having trouble though finding out how to download the Exchange folders to...
August 18th 09 06:43 AM
by Paul M. Cook Go to last post
3 785
Outlook 2003 Spell Check inaccessible? by Abe[_2_]
Hi, A client of mine has Office 2000 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) installed, as well as Outlook 2003. Interestingly enough, she cannot use...
August 18th 09 05:00 AM
by Paul M. Cook Go to last post
3 620
spamhouse by bobabob
spamhouse is blocking my outgoing e-mails.
August 17th 09 11:45 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 656
Need Outlook Calendar ONLY by [email protected]
I am using 2002 Outlook, but ONLY for the calendar, only user on desktop, no internet cocnnectivity required. In order to upgrade, I would have to...
August 17th 09 09:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,077
creating a delivery receipt in Outlook by Tom Dice
I'm using MS Office Pro 2007 with Outlook. My desire is to set a rule to cause an automatic delivery receipt to be returned to me when the recipient...
August 17th 09 06:50 PM
by Tom Dice Go to last post
7 1,079
IMAP FOLDERS missing from tools menu in Office 2007 by col
Hi I have set up my work email account on Outlook on my home laptop. 1st prob - During the setup it automatically was set to download all emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 17th 09 05:48 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 1,097
Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with Exchange 2003 server. by Alexander
Enabled cached mode Outlook client always can't establish session with Exchange 2003 server. My Exchange server is running 2003 with service pack...
August 17th 09 02:34 PM
by Alexander Go to last post
0 441
"unable to opne your default e mail address" by Soumitra[_2_]
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this?
August 17th 09 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 585
Password Recovery by Gesy
The other day I tested a program that show me all passwords on my Outlook 2003 This was a free program, but by mistake I erased ! Does any one know...
August 17th 09 05:51 AM
by techiee Go to last post
3 675
Calendar by Joe
Outlook will not let me drag my appointments to a new time or date. Why?
August 16th 09 05:02 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 506
outlook 2007 question by Thomas R Grassi Jr[_2_]
Using Office Professional 2007 on my windows XP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 will not restart If I am running outlook and then exit out of outlook I will...
August 16th 09 05:00 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 494
Unhappy
Outlook signature problem by tckl
I have tested below code, and it is work allright in html file, but when i insert to outlook signature, when i click ok, it jump a pop window and...
August 16th 09 04:22 PM
by tckl Go to last post
0 515
Copying Outlook Between a Desktop and a Laptop? by Stewart Berman[_2_]
Windows XP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 I normally use Outlook 2007 on a Desktop computer. When I travel I use a Laptop and would like to copy whatever is...
August 16th 09 07:43 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 554
Address Book Not Working With Text Messages Sent By Outlook by Candy
Every time I try to send a text message per Outlook, I can type and send the message, only as long as I physically type a person's name in the To...
August 16th 09 03:58 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The