Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
insert the html to Outlook 2003 by joe
i have seen the ppls who can insert the poster just like the html format in the outlook that has the link to redirect to another website. how to...
July 31st 09 05:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 661
Adding same people to two distribution lists by kenelder
In Outlook 2003, we need to add the same 19 people to two different public distribution lists in the Global Address List every month. We then need to...
July 31st 09 04:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 704
anyway to make outlook to execute some vbs or js script for complex filtering by MSDN newsgroup
or would I have to make use of .net? at this place there is no .net implemented
July 31st 09 01:54 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 553
auto-add to address book on reply by John Aldrich
Outlook 2007. Anyone been able to automatically add the email address of people to whom they reply to their address book? I did a quick Google /...
July 31st 09 01:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 646
How to by minimus[_3_]
How to import my non-online outlook calender to the online outlook calender?
July 31st 09 09:09 AM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 576
Starting over? by John Smith[_7_]
How do I start again from scratch in Outlook with a new .pst file? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall Outlook.
July 31st 09 12:46 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
7 810
Desktop alerts not working after SP2 by Manlio
I had the alerts not working anymore after SP2. I noticed that if I clear all new mails and exit from Outlook, at restarting alerts are again on. Is...
July 30th 09 10:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 949
Password automatically on by small caps
Hi, I'm using MS Outlook 2007 fully patched. One of my Inboxes is on an Exchange server and it asks for the password every time I log in...
July 30th 09 09:56 PM
by small caps Go to last post
1 528
Addresses in autocomplete aren't in address book by sso
In outlook 2007 I have several addresses that become available as I type the recipients address. Presumably these are there because I have exchanged...
July 30th 09 08:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 543
Highlighting text in Outlook 2003 by DennisG
Is there any way to highlight text in Outlook 2003 without using Word as the editor? I am using Outlook 2003 with SP3 on Win XP SP3 machine. Thanks...
July 30th 09 08:52 PM
by DennisG Go to last post
4 1,418
Exchange 2007 RSG and Isinteg by Stef
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server, both are fully patched. We backup with Backup Exec 12.5, again fully patched. All of our...
July 30th 09 02:01 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 660
Loads of Mystery appointments (mysteriously deleted)? by Michelle[_5_]
Here's a wierd one... there are hundreds of deleted appointments in my deleted items folder they are all scheduled for 'Tue 01/01/1980' and in...
July 30th 09 12:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 712
Outlook new user configuration (location ost) went wrong using prf by Berimbau
I have a weird problem. I manage ICT infrastrusture on ships. The clients are Windows XP with SP 3 and Office 2003 installed on it. They are...
July 30th 09 11:10 AM
by Berimbau Go to last post
1 579
which smartphone for Outlook synchronization? by Andrew Hamilton
My Samsung BlackJack II is flaking out, and of course the warranty expired two months ago .... I need a combination of good cellphone AND good to...
July 30th 09 04:40 AM
by Andrew Hamilton Go to last post
2 725
Automatic underlining of reply by Dominic D2
Whenever I reply to an e-mail, my reply response is automatically underlined. How do I turn off this automatic underlining?
July 29th 09 08:27 PM
by Dominic D2 Go to last post
0 506
Not updating and saying invalid parameter values by releimedina
I just sent an email to 35 people. There was no problem. Tried to send the same email to 41 people. Showed invalid parameter values. Does not say...
July 29th 09 07:15 PM
by releimedina Go to last post
0 698
moving mail by Peter Hatzis
Hello. We have a Win2003 domain with exchange 2003. Microsoft Outlook 2003 is configured to store mail to Exchange (no pst). Except from Exchange, we...
July 29th 09 01:42 PM
by Peter Hatzis Go to last post
2 571
Automatic opening by DEACON SCREWS
Please could someone advise how to stop the mail opening for a moment,before I delete. This seems to imply especialy on spam that I have read the...
July 29th 09 01:04 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
2 508
Outlook not sending mails via Exchange Server by xx[_2_]
Hello, I wonder if anyone can guide me on this problem.. I have a client with an SBS2003 setup As far as i can tell it is pretty much ' straight...
July 29th 09 12:01 PM
by ron Go to last post
8 839
Sharing my tasks in Outlook 2007 by Amer
Hi, I want to share my tasks with other users on our netwrok. In Office Help, I am supposed to find something like "Share my tasks" or similar in...
July 29th 09 10:55 AM
by Amer Go to last post

From The