you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once

Old August 31st 09, 07:11 PM
stujim stujim is offline
Junior Member

Default you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once

I keep getting this message on outlook 2007 "you must connect to microsoft exchange at least once". What is microsoft exchange? i was able to access my emails yesterday but today i get the afformentioned error message. Also when it prompts me for my password it informs me that it won't be saved on my machine
Old August 31st 09, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
K. Orland[_2_]

Check your profiles in the control panel to see if you configured one for
Exchange server. Exchange is Microsoft's mail server software that many
businesses and universities use.

--
stujim

Old September 1st 09, 12:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Go into Control panel, Mail and delete the Exchange account from your
profile and create the correct type of account. If you upgraded to outlook
2007 and are using a profile created in an older version, make a new
profile.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/2007_profile.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]