Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to organize Inbox by time by EdgardM
e Recently my Inbox has changed I have only TODAY and after its go to LAST WEEK and after THREE WEEKS AGO My file from YESTERDAY and TWO WEEKS AGO...
August 28th 09 08:45 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
2 774
outlook needs to close. by charlieisleofwight
Hi, over the l;ast few days, outlook crashes on me for some reason. I get the error message :- Appname outlook.exe AppVer 11.0.8217.0 modname...
August 28th 09 04:49 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 701
favorite folders by Caryl[_2_]
OL 2003, Windows XP home, SP3 Some of my Favorite Folders disappeared so I right clicked on them in All Mail Folders. However, when I close and then...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 28th 09 04:41 AM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
13 1,678
Print an email attachment by JDR - Hotmail
If I have an email with a pdf attachment, is it possible to print the email and attachment together without first opening the .pdf file? If not are...
August 28th 09 03:12 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 1,928
New Message Form by PR[_2_]
I am trying to set my out of office to forward emails onto another account, when I do this I need these words in the subject line...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 27th 09 08:50 PM
by PR[_2_] Go to last post
18 1,859
If Outlook is open, Word and Excel won't by John[_29_]
I have a user that can't have Outlook open and use Word or Excel at the same time. When you click on a Word document, for instance, you get the...
August 27th 09 08:26 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 639
User cannot open calendar appointments, highlight email text, or viewemails in the preview pane by QH
We have a 2003 domain and run Exchange 2003 server with Outlook 2003 clients. One user has 3 strange problems. She cannot open calendar appointments...
August 27th 09 04:59 PM
by QH Go to last post
2 752
After deleting local data file is mail still on the drive? by MHL[_2_]
I have two email accounts: one Live and one Comcast. I set the Live one to be the default Data file and Sender. Then I deleted the Local file. My...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 27th 09 03:12 PM
by MHL[_2_] Go to last post
18 2,134
Changing name of Outlook Today by MHL[_2_]
How do I change the name of Outlook Today. Not "Outlook Today", but the name of the account displayed. I can't change it in Properties. --...
August 27th 09 01:47 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 910
increase server timeout via script or GPO by gbkhor[_2_]
hi All Is there any simple way to increase the Microsoft Outlook 2003 server time out from default 1 minute to 10 minute either thru GPO or...
August 27th 09 11:46 AM
by gbkhor[_2_] Go to last post
0 670
Outlook shows 9 new emails, but there are none.. by shawn
I believe our office in NY is using Outlook 2003. It shows there are 9 new emails in the Inbox, but when you click on Inbox it shows none. Any...
August 27th 09 11:08 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
9 922
Microsoft Office outlook 2007 by chris best
I tried to configure my outlook so that it will open if i want to open my msn account but unfortunately i tamper with the settings and i could not...
August 27th 09 01:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 578
KB949818 by Bob
Anyone have the file OGANotifier_ENU.msi. The link to the Microsoft is broken for the English version of the file. Here is the link broken link....
August 26th 09 04:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 569
Macro for birthdays by Malka
I've imported 200 birthdays and anniversaries into my outlook 2007 contact list using a csv file. The dates are showing up in the details in the...
August 26th 09 04:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 604
Outlook 2007 prints blank page by Luuke[_2_]
Hello, Windows XP, Office 2007 SP2, Exchange 2007 SP1. Users want to print their calendar in a pocket view : - Go to the calendar view - File,...
August 26th 09 07:07 AM
by Luuke[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,271
Outlook 200, outlook today question by John D99
I'm using OL 2000 w/ Win xp, all updates. I just replaced my old crt with a flat screen HD monitor. A problem came up with outlook today. On the...
August 26th 09 04:38 AM
by John D99 Go to last post
2 564
Cannot get Exchange email with Outlook 2007 through wireless connection by john doe
We have Win2003 w/exchange and we have a laptop with WinVista with Outlook 2007 and it won't connect to exchange through the wireless connection....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 25th 09 09:16 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
11 1,721
Outlook email address cach (.NK2 file) - how to remove addresses?? by BadBoy House[_2_]
We recently installed new servers and chose to use a different internal domain name than before. At the request of some users we took a backup of...
August 25th 09 05:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 737
Adding a stylesheet to an outlook template by stjulian
Outlook 2003 I have created a web page with content (a large table) to be copied and pasted into an email template (.oft). It has a style sheet...
August 25th 09 05:18 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 561
can't change stationery theme in a new message by RAM
Outlook 2007 (entire Office 2007 suite installed at the same time) One of my users pointed out that she cannot change the stationery theme in a new...
August 25th 09 03:18 PM
by RAM Go to last post

From The