Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Connection Unavailable by jmDesktop
When I try an add my Exchange server to Outlook 2007 I get (under any user on this particular machine). The connection to Microsoft Exchange is...
May 16th 07 10:27 PM
by jmDesktop Go to last post
0 568
Blocking Internation Domains is not working by Remove ABCD from Email address to reply
In the junk mail option I have .nl (among others checked for blocking) but yet I received mail in my junk email folder from...
May 16th 07 09:29 PM
by Remove ABCD from Email address to reply Go to last post
2 512
Outlook.exe and winlogon.exe processes by Reactor
So this started a week ago. I launch Outlook 2003. Program launches fine, then when it tries to bring up my reminders, the laptop gets very...
May 16th 07 09:12 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 614
"What is a Category" by Jonathon Askew
In Outlook 2003 What is a category?
May 16th 07 07:04 PM
by Jonathon Askew Go to last post
4 746
Outlook 2003 will not allow me to save calender items, please help by am014l1519
I have tried several times to save an appointment item but I keep on getting an error box with a triangle and exclamation mark! stating "The item...
May 16th 07 06:57 PM
by am014l1519 Go to last post
0 502
Contacts [was line spacing] by Crossfire
Another question. When I search for some, but not all, contacts, I get a strange error message telling me an object was not found. If I then close...
May 16th 07 06:19 PM
by Crossfire Go to last post
0 511
line spacing by MI newbie
My thanks, too. I asked this question earlier and got an unworkable answer (hit shift enter while composing instead of enter) You have made my work...
May 16th 07 06:04 PM
by MI newbie Go to last post
0 572
Two issues with Outlook 2007 by Tim
1. I want to order the shortcut buttons at the lower left, but they always revert to the default configuration (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks,...
May 16th 07 05:55 PM
by Tim Go to last post
6 782
Project Management for Outlook by Paul Goldmann
Hi, is there any solution to pump up Outlook for Project Management? Thanks Paul -- Paul Goldmann
May 16th 07 09:51 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
4 875
outlook 2003 - changing the defauly mail message by Jim Lally
.....this is probably an easy one, but i need to be able to copy someone on EVERY email I send. Therefore, I would like to be able to alter my...
May 16th 07 03:27 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 502
Outlook 2007 - "Freeze / Lockup" when network connection is lost by George
Hi, On a local lan, outlook 2007 connecting to Exchange 2003. If the network connection is lost between the workstation and the exchange server and...
May 16th 07 12:50 AM
by George Go to last post
7 1,191
Editing the message body in an outlook forms by [email protected]
I'm trying to create some email templates for my office, and would like to have them in the organisational forms library. I've tried creating a new...
May 16th 07 12:48 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 8,035
XPrint Control on Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
I've been using XPrint Control to print a custom form on Outlook 2003. I also had other delegates using it on Outlook 2000 without problems. I just...
May 15th 07 10:48 PM
by Hayden Saveal Go to last post
4 666
Disaster Recovery for a Single Mailbox by Nicolas Macarez
Hi! I have an issue with a user who has deleted the Sent Items folder in his mailbox (Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP2) - still less than seven days...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 15th 07 09:49 PM
by Andy David {MVP} Go to last post
12 1,303
Someone sending mail from my outlook by Vic Spainhower
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2007 and something has control of it and is sending spam messages out 10 at a time. When I send a message I ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 15th 07 09:33 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
11 1,181
What gets an email caught by Junk email folder - default settings? by JM
What is it about an incoming email that causes Outlook to direct it to a Junk folder that is default? I have not customized the settings on one...
May 15th 07 08:53 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,534
C++ Runtime Error when accepting meeting in Outlook 2000 by [email protected]
Version: Outlook 2000 SR-1 OS: Windows XP I am having difficulty with Outlook 2000 running on an exchange server. When I receive a meeting request...
May 15th 07 08:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 661
Outlook 2002 Rules Wizard by Dave C.
I have email rules to direct one of my email address accounts to a specfic folder instead of the Inbox. It goes into the Inbox and then copies to a...
May 15th 07 07:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 572
unblock contacts by elsa larsen
I mistakenly blocked a contact. I have at least 300 names in blocked email and I can't seem to find her email in there. It is taking me forever to...
May 15th 07 06:18 PM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
7 1,659
Outlook 2003 Reminders Window by AbilitySys
Is it possible to customize the font (or even the font size) of the OL2003 reminders window? - Robert
May 15th 07 05:27 PM
by AbilitySys Go to last post

From The