Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
reset outlook? by John Goodwood
I've just loaded Outlook 2007 in order to manage my hotmail. When setting up the program I (mistakenly) chose the option to import all the personal...
September 3rd 09 02:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 744
Outlook Mobile Service Address Book NOT Working by Candy
Every time I try to send a text message through Outlook Mobile Services, I CANNOT use the address book. It has been "made" when I configured the...
September 3rd 09 02:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 535
Menu bar in Outlook by Scott[_10_]
I think it is the menu bar. It shows the word "timeslips" about eight times in a row. This is up at the top of the window. We do run timeslips on...
September 3rd 09 09:12 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 557
RSS Feeds in OL2007 by Ganz Doof
In which data folder are the contents of downloaded RSS feeds stored? How can these be selected and then safely deleted? How does one recover...
September 3rd 09 09:08 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 500
Spell Check in Outlook 2007 by PA
I have a question about the spell check in Outlook 2007. I typed an email and spell checked it. I received a message saying the spell check was...
September 2nd 09 11:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 512
Outlook Connector, outlook and Hotmail by Outlookuser1000001
I posted this yesterday, but it seems to be gone... I can't make outlook connector work with my hotmail account; the 'outlook connector' button in...
September 2nd 09 10:40 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 718
September 2nd 09 10:36 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 751
How to disable the "Rules in Error" pop-up in Outlook 2003 by Guilbert STABILO
Hi all, I used to set dozens of rules for filtering my emails, delete or dispatch them to specific directories and it used to working fine for years...
September 2nd 09 10:35 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,230
Password Problem by MikeM
I continioulsy get a popup that says "Enter Network Password" the box show my server, username and password. this box pop up every few seconds. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 2nd 09 07:43 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
20 1,869
Outlook 2007 display issue when replying by Deebee[_2_]
One of my coworkers has an issue with Outlook 2007 that is kind of odd. This ONLY occurs on replies. When clicking "reply" the message displays with...
September 2nd 09 07:40 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 591
using e-mail templates by Anne Schouten
A group users wants apply an e-mail template with default texts. To achieve this I have made a massage with the standard texts and saved it as ...
September 2nd 09 07:04 PM
by fperugini Go to last post
5 678
Outlook 2007 reply issue- displays very small by Deebee[_2_]
One of my coworkers has an issue with Outlook 2007 that is kind of odd. This ONLY occurs on replies. When clicking "reply" the message displays with...
September 2nd 09 06:34 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,278
'search in' and 'find in' search boxes on desktop after closing ou by Deux Belettes
After shutting down outlook, the grey 'look for: ', 'search in: ' and 'find now' remain on the top left corner of the desktop....
September 2nd 09 03:24 PM
by Deux Belettes Go to last post
0 536
Outlook 2007 imap and send items by Robert Vilhelmsen
Hi, I have a laptop with Outlook 2007 configured as a imap client. This works well and nearly all mails send out is placed on the local machine...
September 2nd 09 02:32 PM
by Robert Vilhelmsen Go to last post
5 531
Snooze appointments by RC Crabbe
When the pop-up box appears showing your appointment reminder, the box gives you the option of "snooze". Is there anyway of changing the options in...
September 2nd 09 02:11 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 531
Outlook 2003 -mail stays in outbox by Sue
I'm trying to use outlook 2003 for the first time, never bothered before, finally got my SKY email recognised by it, but my messages stay in the...
September 2nd 09 12:45 PM
by Sue Go to last post
9 794
Push single contact field data into prepared excel workbook by nickypatterson
I am new to macros but ameager to get some formulated to help run my small business. I have been trying to find some code which suits my...
September 2nd 09 09:37 AM
by nickypatterson Go to last post
0 526
Outlook search problem by Serce
2003 outlook does not work search section. Me does not return results. Help please __________ ESET NOD32 Antivirus Akıllı Güvenlik tarafından...
September 2nd 09 09:11 AM
by Serce Go to last post
0 508
Outlook 2007 and MSN e-mail by vpro7707
I have a free MSN account through my internet provider (Verizon). I cannot get the msn account to work through Outlook 2007. I get the following...
September 2nd 09 06:49 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 466
New outlook application by bkland2000
I already have one oultook application can I add another one to the same PC?
September 1st 09 10:01 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post

From The