Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to get Outlook to open automatically when computer loads up? by hgonzale
How can I get Outlook to open up automatically when I turn on my computer?
September 6th 09 09:55 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 538
Outlook 2007 and Hotmail by Ghost[_2_]
Hotmail stopped working with my Outlook 2007 and could not get it back after deleting and resetting up the account several times and then I figured...
September 6th 09 07:02 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 524
Remember Window size by MHL[_2_]
Outlook 2007 doesn't remember the Outlook Today window size. Anyone else seeing this after closing and then opening Outlook 2007? --...
September 6th 09 05:43 PM
by MHL[_2_] Go to last post
2 777
delete RSS tab by AndyPandy
I want to delete the RSS tab from outlook 2007 but somehow it keeps syncing with something. I unticked the archive box, unsubscribed each feed (also...
September 6th 09 02:01 PM
by AndyPandy Go to last post
3 787
Outlook Connector by iwasinnihon
I use outlook to get e-mail from a POP server and my Hotmail e-mail. My hotmail e-mail stopped working, so I installed outlook connector. However,...
September 6th 09 02:35 AM
by MHL[_2_] Go to last post
3 628
Outlook 2007 issue with Vista by Scott M
I have notice an issue I have with sending files as attachments when right-clicking on the file and choosing to send to email reciepient. I've...
September 6th 09 01:47 AM
by Scott M Go to last post
6 659
Outlook can't find entries in added contact list by resonator80
I made up a new contact list for a course I am teaching. However, when I start a new email and click on "To" or type in the name of one of the...
September 5th 09 01:01 AM
by resonator80 Go to last post
4 808
Outlook email templates by JohnB
I was asked about this today by a manager; he would like to have an Outlook template, that employees would use whenever sending emails to...
September 4th 09 09:39 PM
by JohnB Go to last post
8 1,019
Outlook 2007 locks at startup by Manlio
Due to a PC serious crash I was forced to reinstall Outlook 2007. During the import of my old pst file (saved for emergency), the data acquisition...
September 4th 09 06:05 PM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
5 746
cant start outlook pst file to large by Ray
Hi I hope somebody may be able to help im new to outlook and now I cant start outlook message says cannot open your default email folders pst file...
September 4th 09 05:42 PM
by wangdong[_2_] Go to last post
2 597
Can Outlook put outgoing messages in my server's Out Box? by plh
I set up Outlook for my Internet mail account & got it to leave copies of messages in the IN box on my Web Mail. What I would really like is if...
September 4th 09 05:36 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 573
Can't make Office outlook send messages...just receives. by Can't send from outlook, but do receive
Five messages have been in my outbox for a week. I've pushed every button I can find! Incoming arrives, outbox stays as is no matter how many...
September 4th 09 02:40 PM
by plh Go to last post
2 628
group recipients and naming of sender - recipients by nip
I have been receiving emails lately that have either 'undisclosed' as the recipient or showing the senders name as both the sender and recipient. How...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 4th 09 01:36 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 1,302
Outlook 2003 Task View formatting by brightenmyoutlook
Does anyone have a way to format a Task item when in Outlook Task view, such as, highlighting a particular Task row?
September 4th 09 09:07 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_622_] Go to last post
1 621
How to prevent automatic collapsing of "inner" folders when collapsing "outer" folder in Outlook 2003? by Sven Claasen
In Outlook 2003 I created a big private folder tree where I store all my emails according to the topic. Assume I expanded all the folder so that the...
September 4th 09 08:28 AM
by Sven Claasen Go to last post
0 749
Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publishing won't load by Steve
I am trying to utilize the Collect Data via e-mail function and keep receiving the following error: "The Microsoft Office Access Outlook Add-in is...
September 4th 09 03:46 AM
by JHLMC.com Go to last post
9 1,702
hotmail by Sammy Castagna[_2_]
I installed IE8 on two computers few days ago one with Outlook and one with Outlook Express. Now Outlook or Outlook Express will not down load the...
September 4th 09 01:02 AM
by Sammy Castagna[_2_] Go to last post
2 555
Strange Problem with Delayed Email and Wrong 'Receive' Date by Yadda
Please hear me out. Yesterday I received a few emails (9/2/09) that appeared new. I replied to one as if I was quickly responding but the person...
September 3rd 09 07:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 577
Setting up an Outlook 2007 Exchange Account by L Lucchi
I purchased a new HP pavilion 4135dx laptop. I installed my Office 2007 pro and activated it. I opened outlook and set up my pop3 accounts. my...
September 3rd 09 04:13 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
2 493
Auto Archive Settings by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Probably a silly question, but I want to be sure that what I am thinking is correct. When I am in the auto...
September 3rd 09 02:46 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post

From The