Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2007 Cancel reminders of birthdays and anniversaries by ED
Hi all, How can you disable the calendar reminders for contacts' birthdays and anniversaries? It keeps ringing (reminder) these events at 11:45pm...
August 25th 09 01:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 969
How can i make outlook emails "NON RECOVERABLE" after deleting? by Kat
How can i make outlook emails "NON RECOVERABLE" after deleting? It is really important to find a way, i do not want anyone accessing my computer to...
August 25th 09 11:49 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 682
no sound for new mail in inbox by hairyt
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the...
August 25th 09 04:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 737
Default Signatuer in Outlook 2007 by jmparsons3
I have just reinstalled Outlook 2007 to a new XP computer. I have restored the PST files and Signatures into the original default locations. I can...
August 25th 09 02:57 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 805
Outlook 2007 'Contacts' list font is too small by Peter[_13_]
Cannot find out how to increase size.
August 25th 09 12:39 AM
by Peter[_13_] Go to last post
5 1,167
How to set up multiple reminders by Jim[_17_]
If I set up an event for next Wednesday, how do I get reminder popups to occur for multiple days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), but still only...
August 24th 09 08:08 PM
by Jim[_17_] Go to last post
3 4,658
move old user mail to new user by Anthony
We use exchange 2003 & Outlook 2007. A girl quit, and now we need to get her mail to the new users inbox. I would rather not copy. But just send...
August 24th 09 06:05 PM
by K. Orland[_2_] Go to last post
6 727
Can you select more than one option in a drop down list in BCM? by Meb0017
Hi, does anyone know if you can select more than one option in a drop down list in Business Contact Manager? I have created a number of customised...
August 24th 09 01:51 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 768
Lotus Notes has an All Documents list - does Outlook have same? by Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Well, you could create a search folder that showed all items with attachments. That sounds pretty close to what you're asking for. -- -Ben- Ben...
August 24th 09 10:04 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
0 610
Unchecking Calendar removes other calendars entries by MHL
I have 4 Calendars in Outlook 2007. One is from Outlook and the other 3 are Live Calendars. If I have them all checked and viewed in Overlay mode,...
August 23rd 09 10:01 PM
by MHL[_2_] Go to last post
2 567
Problem inserting image in body of email by Dave Neve[_2_]
Hello I've had this problem before but can't remember the answer I want to insert an image inside the body of the email but it gets sent as an...
August 23rd 09 09:28 PM
by Dave Neve[_2_] Go to last post
2 615
How to get the RSS URL from Outlook by Lloyd Sheen
I have just started using Outlook. I exported the list of RSS feeds I was using in IE and imported that to Outlook. In IE I could look at the...
August 23rd 09 06:55 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
3 593
Automatic Formatting Rules Disappear - Help by Sharon[_2_]
My Outlook 2007 Calendar autoformatting color rules keep disappearing. I set the rule in the auto formatting window, the condition, etc and hit ok....
August 23rd 09 06:48 PM
by alice1975 Go to last post
1 2,551
Unhappy
Lost/ duplicate mail by Rob9999
First time post so apologies if it is in the wrong place. I am using Vista premium and I am on BT yahoo and I receive e mails into outlook 2003. I am...
August 22nd 09 07:33 PM
by Rob9999 Go to last post
6 759
Cannot repair PST file by KenL
Dear all, Our company computers are using outlook 2007 and Exchange 2007. I backup all of the email pst file to another harddisk and then I...
August 22nd 09 10:34 AM
by techiee Go to last post
5 792
Outlook 2003 and daylight savings by Marts
I rebuilt a PC and installed Outlook 03 on it. I applied the SP3 patch to it. I discovered today that all appointments that aren't "all day" have...
August 22nd 09 04:20 AM
by Marts Go to last post
3 609
"Operation Failed" in Outlook 2002 on Send/Receive by Hal Meyer
Our company has 30+ machines still running Office XP (the other 150 or so are running various newer versions, and do not exhibit this behaviour),...
August 21st 09 09:03 PM
by Hal Meyer Go to last post
2 589
All Day Events on Tool Bar by Mike
How do I get all day events to show up on my tool bar?
August 21st 09 08:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 675
Move Hotmail PST file by Arley Barros Leal
Hi there, On my quest to free some space on my C:\ drive I came with the idea to move my gigs sized hotmail psf file away to my d: drive. Digging...
August 21st 09 03:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 902
Moving Email and Attachment to Task List by Mike
I have been using Outlook for years and really like how it allows me to stay organized. About a year ago I found out that I could move emails to the...
August 21st 09 12:28 PM
by Mike Go to last post

From The