Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
New mail appearing as old deleted item by Kate B
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not...
January 18th 10 02:01 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 574
Contact Business Manager by Moz
My Version of Office 2007 Outlook does not have CBM. How do I get it without repurchasing the entire outlook package? Help
January 18th 10 11:29 AM
by MICROSOFT Go to last post
1 560
How to automatically send a mail to self when sending or replying. by jacksko
In my previous e-mail client (Thunderbird) it was possible to automatically send an copy of your e-mail to yourself when sending or replying. This...
January 18th 10 08:33 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 674
Default font in MAPI invoked email by Jeremy[_4_]
My default fonts in Outlook 2007 are sans-serif. However, when an Outlook message form is invoked by another program -- such as using a Send Link...
January 18th 10 04:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 786
New email error by Ingoloid
I receive an error message pop-op whenever I create a new email within Outlook. The error msg is: Application initilizaiton error: Preference Set...
January 17th 10 10:21 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 727
Can a previously archived folder accept new emails via drag and drop? by TiChNi
Can someone confirm for me that this really works. I archived my old email via the traditional way and have subsequently just dragged and dropped...
January 17th 10 02:45 PM
by TiChNi Go to last post
3 736
E-mails not being received by adressees by rjg41
Using Outlook 2003. After a long time of satisfactory use, all of a sudden my addressees were not receiving their e-mails from my POP3 setup....
January 17th 10 11:14 AM
by rjg41 Go to last post
3 668
Outlook trusted certificates by Debbie
I am using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I set up my work, WEb access outlook email (exchange?) 2003 to work as an IMAP in...
January 17th 10 11:01 AM
by neo Go to last post
1 627
Lost Address Book by Jethro Pull
Just installed Win7. Outlook works fine in all respects except that I have no address book. Contacts tab works fine so long as I manually use one...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 16th 10 11:17 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
10 1,259
Error Code 0x8007000E by Simkelscar
Sorry in advance I know not a lot about computers! Just bought a new computer and installed Outlook 2007 - every time a try to send an email it...
January 16th 10 09:06 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 785
Outlook 2007 shows line through deleted items by Debbie
Hi all - Using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I am using two accounts -one is standard POP3 and the other is an IMAP from MS_web...
January 16th 10 08:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 723
Setting up Outlook by paul.
Find internet provider password, i have an hotmail account i want to link to my outlook account but to do this it keeps asking me for my internet...
January 16th 10 07:48 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 605
How do I transfer Outlook contents to new computer? by Sarah
Hi, I have a new computer and need to transfer my outlook over from my laptop. Am using 2003, which is installed on my new computer also. I've...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 16th 10 05:24 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
38 3,498
Missing data from Outlook's contacts - Desperate for help by Nathan Wong
I'm using a HP iPAQ pocket PC which is windows & backing it up onto Outlook 2007 for a few years now. There was no problem until I bought a 32GB 3GS...
January 16th 10 02:03 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 550
Symantec Antivirus Add-in by Steve[_29_]
I keep getting an error message at startup saying that a Symantec Antivirus DLL can't be found, and that the add-in has been disabled. I upgraded to...
January 16th 10 08:52 AM
by Steve[_29_] Go to last post
6 1,061
Microsoft Outlook Connector Error: x no available message stores by blackwellcj
When setting up Sync via USB with Blackberry Curve Bold 8900 with Blackberry Desktop Manager. Details: Outlook 2007 (Enterprise Edition) on Vista...
January 16th 10 05:39 AM
by Evan Platt Go to last post
3 1,001
Operations Cancelled due to Restrictions by Rocketman
Hi , I need advise how to fix a recurring message when I click on a weblink or embedded email address in my Outlook email. the dialog box appears --...
January 16th 10 12:36 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 686
Outlook 2007 suggest name while completing stop working by Amy Jones
We are using Microsoft Vista and Outlook 2007. The suggest name while compleing suddenly stop working. Yes, these are all check marked as...
January 15th 10 11:53 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
6 1,216
email for today not showing up till tomorrow by [email protected]
an odd one this is. in outlook 2003 my wife sometimes doesn't see today's email until tomorrow. I've even picked up her laptop and given it a good...
January 15th 10 08:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
7 2,398
Distribuiton list sending from worng e-mail address by Tim[_5_]
I am using Outlook 2000 (its old but it works), it is not connected to an exchange server. Everytime I make a distribution list it use the wrong...
January 15th 10 08:37 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post

From The