Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Moving emails by Bob Griendling
When you move emails from one folder into another in 2007, is there a way you can avoid sending duplicates? In other words, if the exact email is...
January 30th 10 08:03 PM
by Bob Griendling Go to last post
2 668
January 30th 10 12:01 AM
by janbesar Go to last post
2 666
Incoming font/formatting messing up by RW[_3_]
I sometimes get font/formatting messed up on incoming messages. I've looked in all the settings I can think of & can't find the answer. It looks...
January 29th 10 07:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,780
Send Email from Draft Folder by DennyP
In Outlook 2007 when I click on an email entry in the Drafts folder, I can't find a button/command to send that email. In Outlook XP (and earlier)...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 29th 10 03:18 PM
by gary g Go to last post
11 2,335
Outlook 2003 récalcitrant by Jeannot
Bonjour à tous J'ai acheté une nouvelle bécane avec Windows 7 version 64 bits. J'ai installé Microsoft Office 2003 à partir du CD d'origine. Au...
January 29th 10 01:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 571
Outlook 2003 does not send immediately by Avrum Lapin
Windows XP latest service pack connected via ethernet to Verizon FIOS modem Outlook 2003 When I compose an e-mail and hit SEND the message is...
January 29th 10 08:33 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 879
Cannot open Outlook 2007 in Vista by Karen Glass
Hi there, I cannot open outlook it says. "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." Any suggestions please?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 28th 10 10:59 PM
by ndtguy Go to last post
14 1,905
Printing labels from Outlook contacts by Ellen
I tried to print labels in Word using Outlook contacts as recipients but it says Outlook is not my default mail. I do not want to use Outlook for my...
January 28th 10 10:25 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 502
How do I enable the recurrence radio button in Tasks by Margaret
Why is the radio button in scheduling a Task greyed out, meaning unable to use? However, when I use the shortcut keys, The pop up window flashes and...
January 28th 10 09:09 PM
by Margaret Go to last post
7 788
Mails do not update by Panchi
I have been noticing that I am not receiving mails from my Hotmail account since the last 2 days. Everything seems to be OK except that the inbox...
January 28th 10 08:37 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
8 754
Lookup Outlook Contact does not work by Shahin Musayev
Hello everyone, I have Outlook 2007 with configured MAPI e-mail account for corporate Kerio MailServer 6. My contact folder is included into Outlook...
January 28th 10 08:02 PM
by Shahin Musayev Go to last post
2 624
Outlook 2003 - PST file compression by nicky77
Hi, one of my colleagues has a problem with Outlook 2003 in that they cannot receive any more mail with attachments, seemingly because the PST file...
January 28th 10 06:04 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 559
Cannot modify or delete recurring items by John Bissell
I am unable to edit or delete recurring appointments in Outlook 2002 on Win7. I get an error saying "Can't open this item. The object is invalid."...
January 28th 10 04:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 793
Outlook's mouse wheel scroll speed? by alumltd
Using MS Trackball Explorer wheelmouse with doubled ended cursor displayed... for a minimal movement, scroll speed is so fast that email cannot be...
January 28th 10 04:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2,167
Move mail to Inbox Folder by RajeshDavid
I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of .msg. How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again. Thanks in advance!!!
January 28th 10 03:03 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 666
Animated S by Diane Poremsky [MVP]
Do you want to add animated images or use script? Animated images will work in most non-Outlook mail clients - if the recipient uses Outlook, they...
January 28th 10 02:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
0 542
Solution to repeat downloading of e-mail by [email protected]
PROBLEM: Each day I open Outlook 2003. Messages are downloaded appropiately. I delete, move, etc. as required. When I close Outlook and reopen...
January 28th 10 02:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 678
Initial lines in email by UKuser
Hi, Does anyone know a way to remove the blank lines which Outlook adds between a message and a footer? I have set my signature as a main email...
January 28th 10 02:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 471
Animated S by Arun
How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ?
January 28th 10 01:18 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 540
how can I import my sent messages from hotmail by John
how can I import my sent messages from hotmail I can see sent in web hotmail, but I want them back in outlook I did save old hotmail store, but cant...
January 28th 10 12:09 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post

From The