Outlook trusted certificates

Old January 16th 10, 07:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Debbie

Default Outlook trusted certificates

I am using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I set up my work,
WEb access outlook email (exchange?) 2003 to work as an IMAP in Outlook.

It asks me every time that the certificate is not trusted. How can I fix
this and have Outlook continue to open and get my email without me having to
accept it every time. I get a question every time and looking at the
certificate gives no help in "accepting" it...

Thanks very much!
--
Debbie
Old January 17th 10, 11:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
neo

The certificate that secures any type of connection (IMAP, HTTPS, SMTP,
..etc) is always verified back to the certificate authority that issued the
certificate. Since it sounds like the worksite might be using a self-signed
(self issued) certificate, a copy of that certificate needs to be installed
into your computer's certificate store.