Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
1 Attachment(s) Outlook 2003 "You forwarded this message" feild gone by yewbie
I have no idea how this happened, I have multiple new computers running outlook 2003, one of them does not display the field at the top of the screen...
February 17th 10 10:43 PM
by yewbie Go to last post
7 1,120
why are my important emails going into junk email by charles kuchar[_3_]
I posted on outlook general and didn't get a response. so I looked here and there was no clue as to what is happening. I am using outlook 2007 on...
February 17th 10 09:14 PM
by charles kuchar[_3_] Go to last post
0 490
Trouble sending email.. by shawn
We have one user with Office 2003 including Outlook. Our email and website is hosted with Yahoo! Small Business. We've set it up as POP in her...
February 17th 10 08:55 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 603
Outlook 2003 duplicate remover by Bru
Has anyone used any of the apps. or add-ins for removing duplicates from "all" folders? Can anyone recommend a particlar package? MS Outlook 2003 /...
February 17th 10 08:09 PM
by Bru Go to last post
0 475
Some stationey causes black signature text to appear in yellow? by Alan
Hello, One of our users is using the "Blank" stationery in Outlook 2002 + 2003. However, that causes the black text in her signature to appear in...
February 17th 10 03:44 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 536
Outlook 2003 Address Book and PST Problems by Modern Dinosaur
Hi, My Outlook 2003 is encountering the following problems: When I load Outlook I get this message: "Cannot start the reminder service. Unable...
February 17th 10 02:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 937
Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys by tomskeez
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with...
February 17th 10 06:20 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 550
Attachments have lost descriptive text, which now appears embedded inemail text by Strasser
Thanks in advance, if anyone has a suggestion. Attachments downloaded from a list serve used to display fine (subject of the attachment). Something...
February 17th 10 06:18 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 481
Moving messages among folders- sometimes date changes by Mike C
I am trying to move items from a PST inbox from an older POP email account to a newer IMAP account inbox in Outlook 2007. Sometimes when I...
February 17th 10 03:20 AM
by Mike C Go to last post
1 505
Moving messages among folders- sometimes date changes by Michael Cortese
I am trying to move items from a PST inbox from an older POP email account to a newer IMAP account inbox. Sometimes when I move messages, they move...
February 17th 10 01:35 AM
by Michael Cortese Go to last post
0 507
email misses inbox and goes to subfolder by T. Foster
We have exchange server 2003 with service pack 2 and Outlook 2007. On one of our employees computers the email goes to his subfolder named the...
February 17th 10 01:27 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 479
Unread Mail folder gone? by Polly the Parrot
Outlook 2003, XP Pro SP3 no Exchange server, All of a sudden my "Unread Mail" folder has gone. Any help in getting it back? T.I.A!
February 16th 10 08:19 PM
by Polly the Parrot Go to last post
2 549
Outlook 2007 crashes on startup under Windows 7 by SandraN
Hi On my old machine (with outlook express ) I installed outlook 2007 on it and it imported all my mail from the express version. Now I got a...
February 16th 10 07:20 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 570
Mailing newsletters (help requested) by Becky
hello to all I have been asked to send out quarterly newletters to the members (about 200) of my daughter's skating club. I am a complete newbie...
February 16th 10 06:23 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 563
After compaction - some shortage of data in sent emails by tob
Hi everyone! After standard compacting I have some emails shortage, sent emails from date1 to date2 have disappeared. I do not have the bakup and...
February 16th 10 01:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 501
Move to folder issue by stevecontracts
hi guys when i right click on an email and select move to folder i would like all folders and sub folders to be expanded rather than having to...
February 16th 10 01:52 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 503
synchronising Outlook 2007 contacts with backed up version by cr
Hi all, I use Win XP Pro with a Nokia 'smartphone'. In early December, Nokia invited me to download and install a new synchronisation package that...
February 16th 10 01:50 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 585
Accessing multiple .pst files by 4dogs
I have a backup .pst file on an external hard drive from an Office 2003 computer. My home computer is running Office 2007. Can I access and...
February 16th 10 09:05 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 587
2007 OUtlook - cateory and rules by Janet A. Thompson
I had a calendar item in 2/1. I edited it. then I added a category to it and when I did it copies down calendar every week. Why? I checked my...
February 16th 10 04:13 AM
by Janet A. Thompson Go to last post
2 460
Undeliverable Outlook 2007 Message by Laurie
I sent an e-mail last night and in checking my in-box today received an undeliverable message. I realized that I had accidentally pot a period...
February 16th 10 02:10 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post

From The