Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do I recover Outlook 2007 email from a corrupted Windows profi by imgib1
I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell...
January 15th 10 07:32 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
3 557
Reply rule confusion by Bill Clark
Running Exchange 2007 SP1 w/ Outlook 2003 clients. I have several "dummy" accounts that consist of a valid AD user, with a full mailbox attached...
January 15th 10 07:12 PM
by Bill Clark Go to last post
3 606
AccessXP email thru Outlook2007 by bobh
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me understand what is going on with the following senario I have AccessXP with Outlook2007 and this vba code on a...
January 15th 10 04:27 PM
by bobh Go to last post
0 462
Outlook 2002 and Windows 7 password problem by [email protected]
After upgrading from XP to Win7 I installed Office XP. Everything installed without a problem until I ran Outlook. Every time I started Outlook my...
January 15th 10 03:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 1,472
Outlook 2007 using IMAP settings: Deleted files are disappearing by wha kolo[_3_]
I am using Outlook 2007 (using IMAP settings) and Windows 7. When I delete an e-mail in Outlook, a line appears through the message and it...
January 15th 10 06:53 AM
by Dave Warren[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,001
Importing from Windows Mail: lost my contact groups by Kathy Jo
Is there anyway to get my contact groups back? I imported from Windows Mail in Vista to Outlook 07. All my addresses are fine, but I don't have my...
January 15th 10 04:08 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 608
Phone Number Display by Jan Groshan
Using Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Pro computer. Something quite odd has happened. Suddenly, all of the telephone numbers in my contact list are one...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 10 12:05 AM
by GigaNews Go to last post
18 2,034
Error 1406 when trying to install Outlook 2007 in VISTA. HELP by Ed
Trying to install a recently purchased stand alone Outlook 2007 on VISTA. I get an Error 1406 and am unable to complete the installation. There...
January 14th 10 11:42 PM
by Ed Go to last post
0 579
Outlook 2007: Deleted files are disappearing by wha kolo
I am using Outlook 2007. When I delete an e-mail it just disappears instead of showing up in the deleted files folder (personal folder) and/or...
January 14th 10 08:20 PM
by wha kolo[_3_] Go to last post
6 924
Any way to prevent users changing the Security Zone setting inOutlook? by Alan
Hello, Is there any way to prevent the end-user from changing the Security Zone (Tools - Options - Security) in Outlook 2003 please? Can't find it...
January 14th 10 06:53 PM
by Alan Go to last post
0 610
"Microsoft Outlook Stopped Working" error by Steve
Hi all, may I firstly apologise if I seem stupid in anything I say here; I have always used another PIM programme in the past with only the...
January 14th 10 02:47 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 611
public calendar default settings by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 I have my default Outlook calendar and have created a second public calendar that is shared with others on my...
January 14th 10 01:16 PM
by BK Go to last post
4 747
SMTP Error # 0x800ccc60 by JaR
I've been seaching for days for a solution to this one. I have two users on seperate XP Sp2 computers that can no longer send mail. We have been...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 10 12:07 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
16 1,668
I cannot read the words by Suzanann
There are lines running through the words and sentences in my text email. How can I get rid of these ? Thanks so much. susan
January 13th 10 09:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 555
Sent Mail date by john
Why does my "sent mail" folder only have dates on the emails sent within the last 2 months. All email that I sent prior to Tue 11/10/2009 have...
January 13th 10 08:59 PM
by john Go to last post
0 535
How do I use the Outlook Address Book in Word 2007 by ccane42
Our company used to use Groupwise along with Word 2007. I could do individual envelopes using the address book on Groupwise. Now we have Outlook...
January 13th 10 08:34 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 583
Problems with Delayed Email Sending by Chad
I am working in Outlook 2007 on a Exchange 2003 server with all of the latest patches and service packs applied. I have a workstation that is trying...
January 13th 10 06:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,056
Viewing Source Code in Outlook by Hagar[_2_]
In Outlook Express, when forwarding a message with those annoying forwarding hashmarks and vertical lines on the left, there was an option of View,...
January 13th 10 06:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 528
Any phone dialers that integrate with Outlook? by MICROSOFT
I want one program (is this called Contact Management?) where I can contact people by clicking an email link, IM (Skype, MSN, Yahoo) and most ...
January 13th 10 06:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 608
dist list by renomero
I have a list of people distributed on week days, such as: Monday: alex, rose, lisa Tuesday: george, gary, mitch wed: ...... Th:..... Fr:.... I...
January 13th 10 02:27 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post

From The