Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can one sort entries without due dates after entries with due dates? by Michael Moser[_3_]
I'm using Outlook 2007. I would like to sort all to-do entries without due dates AFTER entries that have a due date. When I define a sort order of...
January 10th 10 12:50 PM
by Michael Moser[_3_] Go to last post
0 521
Importing email messages to Windows Mail from Outlook'07 & Thunder by mlp336
I am running Vista Ultimate 64-bit on my Laptop. Outlook 2007 is installed and Outlook emails from an old laptop were restored in Outlook on my new...
January 10th 10 03:43 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 690
importing fix for 2010? by Tim Mathews[_2_]
I just tried the beta of Office 2010 and can't do much of anything at this point. Can/will anyone tell me if the importing is a major--and...
January 10th 10 02:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 992
Address Book empty - Outlook 2010 beta by R Lovely
I just installed Office 2010 beta and everything works fine except I can’t see any Address Lists (including not seeing the contents of my Contacts...
January 9th 10 11:22 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
2 1,578
HTML graphics on email by phoneguy518
When I started using Outlook 2007, those messages that had graphics, showed graphics. Now it seems that some emails disprlay propery while others...
January 9th 10 01:29 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 696
keyboard problem by gail
My keyboard seems to be fine except for the / and ? mark keys when I'm creating a new msg. I;m getting the letter e or E with a mark like a french...
January 9th 10 01:22 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 653
Goedenmorgen by janbesar
Buiten koud. Binnen warm. De koffie heet en vers. Uit de kan of espresso-machine. Prettig weekend. OpA -- In Tenebris Lucens
January 9th 10 06:49 AM
by janbesar Go to last post
2 696
where are the up and down arrows so I can move between messages? by Greg
now installed Outlook 2007 and in contrast to older versions of Express etc where there were very handy up and donw arrows to read messages one...
January 8th 10 06:49 PM
by Greg Go to last post
4 811
Double Occurrences by Brent
One of our users has a meeting reoccurrence in her outlook. After each meeting she will put in the notes and send an update to everyone. Four weeks...
January 8th 10 05:01 PM
by oneupweb Go to last post
4 1,596
Outlook Express 6 - emails by mike magliano
Emails that I send from PC and Blackberry to my own email address go directly to deleted items folder. There are no message rules set up. Trying...
January 8th 10 04:46 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
2 652
VBA Code to Delete an Email After it is Processed by VBA by robboll
The following code is a hybrid from several internet sources. Mostly from this forum. I have an application that starts an email thread and assigns...
January 8th 10 03:41 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 906
Updating Tasks Outlook 2003 by Polly the Parrot
Outlook 2003, XP Pro SP3 Here is the scenario. I set up and allocate a task, which is sent by email to the lucky candidate for the job. Later I...
January 7th 10 11:00 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_665_] Go to last post
6 828
can't log onto msn email. What am I missing? by Curt Decker
I feel like i,m sitting in a car, keys in my hand, and the car won't go. All of you have started your cars. Windows7, 2007 Outlook, Configuring...
January 7th 10 10:38 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 705
Can an archive folder be created w/unlimited storage in outlook? by Government servant
This is for outlook 2000 e-mail on a business server
January 7th 10 10:31 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 631
Instant Search --- include subfolders? by wal[_2_]
Outlook 2007 This seems to have been touched upon in one or two other posts, but the Q&A got sidetracked. Just to be sure... I have my own Mail...
January 7th 10 09:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 693
importing e mail addresses from excel by jordiman
I have an excel file with contact details and email addresses in a list, ie column a = name, b= e mail address, is it possible to import this into...
January 7th 10 08:33 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 595
How do I Import AOL address book to Outlook? by SPEEDY
How do I Import AOL address book and saved emails into Outlook?
January 7th 10 08:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,109
I: Virus?? by Alberto[_3_]
Dear ALL, a customer of mine has a very strange behaviour with Outlook 2003. Sometime, it seems to start sending a lot of email (from 100 up to...
January 7th 10 08:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 572
Outlook 2007 Recurring Appointment Problem by [email protected]
We are running Exchange 2007 and we have one client who is having a strange issue. This user was on Windows XP and Outlook 2003 and was given a new...
January 7th 10 06:57 PM
by tighe Go to last post
1 920
Get icon to show only in specific view by Jack B. Pollack
Is there a way in OL2003 to put an icon on the icon bar in one view (tasks) and not have it show in another view (contacts)? I would like to do this...
January 7th 10 02:58 PM
by Jack B. Pollack Go to last post

From The