Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Moving from OE to Outlook 2007 by Chris Diesel
I've used OE for many years. But have finally decided to upgrade to Outlook 2007. So I have a few questions is anybody would be kind enough to...
December 15th 09 09:46 PM
by Chris Diesel Go to last post
8 524
Data File Did Not Close Properly by Jan Groshan
I have suddenly started receiving the following message when I open Outlook 2007 : "A data file did not close properly the last time it was used and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 15th 09 11:27 AM
by David Williams Go to last post
15 1,821
saving outlook 2007 signature as a template by Brian
I have created a signature in outlook 2007 and I want to save it as a template for easy access. Can I save it, if so to where and what procedure do...
December 14th 09 08:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 699
OST, NK2 & signatures dissappear after windows updates by Drea
Hello, We've been rolling out office updates to our users for some time now and no one has been able to come up with a solution. We use WSUS to...
December 14th 09 07:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 449
Outlook 2000 by Basharat A. Javaid
My Outlook appears to be corrupted. How do uninstall & reinstall Outlook from the Office 2000 CD? And what should I do to make sure I don't delete...
December 14th 09 06:25 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
5 545
Outlook will not work after windows update on Windows 7 by Andy
Hi this week i have 3 machines that are run Win 7 enterprise that after a windows update will not run outllook. when you start outlook you get the...
December 14th 09 02:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 489
Mouse Scroll by Andrew[_2_]
Hi, my mouse will scroll with the wheel everywhere except in the folders list on the left side of screen. I have chosen for my reading pane "bottom",...
December 14th 09 02:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
6 1,332
Problem switching from Outlook Express to Outlook by irisshalev
Hello - Could somebody help me with this? I have always used Outlook Express, but I decided I would like to switch to Outlook. But when I try to...
December 14th 09 01:44 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
5 531
Windows 7 - Outlook stops working on first start by Duffer
Just done a clean install of win 7 and put office 2007 on it. All the updates are applied. most mornings on first start outlook gives a 'stopped...
December 14th 09 12:56 PM
by neo Go to last post
5 634
Sent items downloading problem in MS office outlook 2007 by xpmate
Hi all, In my client pc's i have configured the Microsoft office outlook 2007 after the configuration inbox mails are visible in inbox but sent...
December 14th 09 12:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 347
using cards to copy name and address by jeffrey
Diane, i received this tip today from "daily outlook tips", and can't find any other way to respond to it more directly. no reply or feedback links...
December 14th 09 01:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 396
Replacing OE with Outlook by Goomba
Win XP SP3 Whenever I install a system update, Outlook becomes the mail program by default and I have to manually change back to OE. Now, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 09 03:32 PM
by Goomba Go to last post
10 905
Outloo 2003 pst file finding? by JDS
When I 1st open Outlook 2003 can I press a key to force it to "browse" for a pst file?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 09 12:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 936
outlook by sredl123
how do I delete a message that is locked up in sending and wont ever send?
December 13th 09 03:59 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 375
Outlook 2007 Instant Search Flaw by [email protected]
Using Outlook 2007's Instant Search feature, is there ANY WAY to make it start searching the newest messages first? If I use it on a large folder, it...
December 12th 09 11:00 PM
by Ben[_5_] Go to last post
7 475
Email Organizer Program by SeaTiger
I'm using XP PRO with Outlook 07. Can anyone recommend a free program or programs that do the following: a. adds cc or bcc automatic settings...
December 12th 09 10:38 PM
by Polly the Parrot Go to last post
2 475
mailbox files by Gary Metzler
Hi All, I am using outlook 2003. I updated it from outlook 2000. I noticed on my hard drive that there are several mailbox.pst files. Are these...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 12th 09 09:08 PM
by Gary Metzler Go to last post
11 959
Organising mail accounts by Mark W
Im new to this so apologies in advance if the answer is simple. I have asked my ISP to provide an Exchange facility so I can keep track of all my...
December 12th 09 04:25 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 330
Cursor Jumps to top of Outlook 2007 Email Message by Pat Adams
On a couple of our desktop computers running Office 2007 on Windows XP with HTML as the Outlook email format, the cursor jumps to the top of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 12th 09 04:20 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
12 1,967
Outlook connecter to hotmail features? by Labno
I am using outlook connecter but the synchronising is painfully slow, sometimes it takes hours to download onto the outlook, can anything be done to...
December 11th 09 06:37 PM
by Labno Go to last post

From The