Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2007 can't send mail by EdmondsWriter
Occasionally, I have problems sending mail from Outlook 2007 but no problem receiving email. How do I fix this problem? It hampers me when I work...
December 31st 09 12:14 AM
by EdmondsWriter Go to last post
4 827
Upgrade from 2003 worthth the effort? by Polly the Parrot
XP Pro SP3 Outlook 2003 Wondering if upgrading to Outlook 2007 is worth the effort? The interface in 2003 is clean and simple; how so...
December 30th 09 07:51 PM
by Polly the Parrot Go to last post
5 586
Recurring appointments overlay by Roberta
Is there any way to list recurring appointments which fall into overlapping time frames? I.E. I have several appointments spread out over the year...
December 30th 09 01:57 PM
by Roberta Go to last post
4 669
where is the configuration stored by J.Postma
Hi, We use Outlook 2003 to connect to our exchange servers. Because of the limitation of the mailboxes lots of users created pst archives. We want...
December 30th 09 12:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 419
Outlook 2010 IMAP Gmail by [email protected]
I thought I'd give Office 2010 beta a spin (I'm running W7 Dell x86 Office 2007) and after it had migrated my email accounts I couldn't get POP3...
December 30th 09 12:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 747
Can't remove old Hotmail account from Outlook 2007 by Rikk Flohr[_2_]
I have a folder listing under a cancelled hotmail account in my Mail Folders. I right click to close and it tells me I have to go to Account...
December 29th 09 08:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 556
Corrupt OUTCMD.DAT hangs Outlook 2007 by Christian Goeller[_5_]
Jay Hornsman, you wrote on Mon, 28 Dec 2009 02:12:04 -0500: Could you explain the problem you have with Outlook sententiously? I don't think...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 29th 09 07:45 PM
by Jay Hornsman Go to last post
11 1,540
504 error by mechanician
message on sending email 504 moneypit2PC: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname
December 29th 09 03:02 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 929
Outlook 2007 / Push Gmail settings by Abo
Could someone please help me out with the correct settings? I've got my Gmail account pushing effectively to my Windows Mobile smartphone, but I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 28th 09 09:59 PM
by Abo Go to last post
12 1,091
You cannot create an item of this type in this folder by Clif McIrvin
Outlook 2003 I suppose I'm missing something obvious. I'm trying to set a custom form as the default form for one of my folders, and I'm getting...
December 28th 09 02:33 PM
by Clif McIrvin Go to last post
4 1,273
Outlook No Start by Phil McCracken
The computer is a new Dell Studio Slim desktop running Windows 7 with self-installed MS Office Enterprise 2007. On two occasions, over the past...
December 28th 09 01:22 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
5 586
the compose message format is greyed out in outlook by Marcel[_2_]
How can i enable the greyed out boxes and fields in the registry under XP SP2 ? in Outlook 2003 under the tab | Options | Mail format | I want to...
December 27th 09 10:43 PM
by Kevin Cole[_2_] Go to last post
1 2,205
how extract photo fm outlook 2007? by Al-hphdx
Is it possible to take an embedded photo that is in an email received via Outlook 2007, and save it as a jpeg? Not an attachement, a photo that is...
December 27th 09 09:18 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 455
How do I burn a Personal Folder to a DVD? by Jimedean
I have Outlook 2007. I have many personal folders. Some I want to transfer to a DVD. How do I burn a personal folder to a DVD?
December 27th 09 06:43 PM
by neo Go to last post
3 639
Outlook 2007 - To Do Lists by Graham
Every time I go to Tasks the To Do list is the default view. I moved Tasks up to the top but the To Do list remains the default. Can you please tell...
December 27th 09 05:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 455
How can I "bcc" someone on all email messages? by Steven L.[_2_]
I would like all my email messages to "bcc" a certain person from now on. Is there any way to set this up automatically, without my having to fill...
December 27th 09 05:20 PM
by Don Schmidt Go to last post
3 410
Adding a site to the Favorite by Jan T.[_2_]
Hi. I am using Outlook 2007 and in the very left navigation pane, where you find short cuts like calendar, contacts and favorites. Here I can drag a...
December 27th 09 01:00 AM
by Jan T.[_2_] Go to last post
2 456
Does Outlook synchronize mails in the real mailbox? by John Anderson
After deleting mails and creating new folders in Outlook, I don't see any changes in my real mailbox. It is also the same for reading mails. For...
December 26th 09 05:44 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 492
forewarding IMPA e-mail to outlook by Dennis
I have a IMPA e-mail address and I forewarding all mail from it to Outlook. However, I cannot delete e-mail from this account in Outlook. Must go to...
December 25th 09 04:36 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
0 341
Outlook 2007 Signatures - Bloated by Griffariff
I created an html signature with a table, style tags defining the font, and absolute paths for hyperlinked images (two images butted together on the...
December 25th 09 01:12 AM
by Charles W Davis[_2_] Go to last post

From The