Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how to put a logo (with hyperlink) in my outlook 2000? by han
ive been trying to customize my signature in outlook 2000 to one with a logo which is hyperlinked. i click on tools, options, signature and create...
January 7th 10 10:08 AM
by han Go to last post
0 572
Outlook 2007 tasks by Andy Johnson
Whenever I add a task it is always copied about twice. I'd assumed this was because I synced two phones with the same info. But I notice I've got...
January 7th 10 06:12 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_663_] Go to last post
2 648
Remove +1 and area code from phone numbers by peterm
"Bar JW Farm" wrote: I'm sorry to bother you but I am new to Outlook 2003 and cannot fix this problem. I have examined the dialing properties...
January 7th 10 03:07 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,220
Print styles by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Although we keep our corporate calendar with a work week of Sunday through Saturday, there are times when I would...
January 6th 10 09:33 PM
by BK Go to last post
1 608
My computer wont allow hyperlinks. How do I change this? by Robert Middleton
I have just installed Office 2007 I operate within Vista Home Premium 32 bit When trying to follow a link on a web site or incoming e-mail I get a...
January 6th 10 05:57 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 850
I cannot open weblinks in spamblocker by marilyn somers
when I click on a link in spamblocker instead of going to the internet i am taken to my send e-mail as if I am trying to send an e-mail. The weblink...
January 6th 10 01:05 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 585
Search email won't work by chaucersmom
Whenever I try to search my email for a word, I get a message that Outlook is indexing my items. However, the index is never created. It is trying...
January 6th 10 10:59 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 565
Outlook 2007 pictures missing by Gilgamesh
I've recently been having a problem with pictures in the e-mails I receive in Outlook 2007 no longer being shown. All I get is a little square...
January 6th 10 10:56 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 548
2007 calendar time by Jim S[_2_]
How do I show times on the calendar appointments like was default in Outlook XP? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk
January 6th 10 10:11 AM
by Jim S[_2_] Go to last post
3 668
can't create a new folder by Jay[_4_]
Office 2003 on XP Outlook is refusing to create a new folder, but at a previous job, I know I had more.
January 6th 10 01:44 AM
by Jay[_4_] Go to last post
8 998
Holidays on new calendars by BK
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 I have created a second calendar. Let's call it JUNK. When I "add US holidays" to my open calendars, they do not...
January 6th 10 12:01 AM
by BK Go to last post
4 700
January 5th 10 07:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 623
e-mail from dell setup syetem for their communities/forums by Aamir
Just like these msn discussion groups, dell has also set up their forums for information interchange. I have opened an account and registered...
January 5th 10 07:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 603
How to direct email to a specific folder by chaucersmom
I want to direct mail that comes in under a certain address to a specific folder. I know that I should use "Rules," but I don't really understand...
January 5th 10 05:14 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
1 1,345
Cancel a delivery receipt that has been sent by Shirley
I responded yes to a delivery receipt request but did not realize that the email had been sent to my office email address. I am on the road and will...
January 5th 10 01:56 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 605
Duplicate header of mail, and several same attachment by scanlegentil
Hello, I have a particular symptom on Outlook 2003, but not with other messaging software using the same type of IMAP connection. - When receiving a...
January 5th 10 01:23 PM
by scanlegentil Go to last post
0 462
[Outlook 2000] Can't stop Outlook by Geoffroy PINSON[_2_]
Hi, When i try to close Outlook, it seem out but in processes Outlook.exe always running. I have disable all program at startup (msconfig). I have...
January 5th 10 08:10 AM
by Geoffroy PINSON[_2_] Go to last post
4 710
prevent image showing as attachments by jskamm1
Can anyone help. In word 2007 i've created a newsletter. At end of newsletter i've inserted a signature image. Am using this newsletter to email,...
January 5th 10 12:07 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 540
outlook 2003 problem by jane
hi, i am trying to set up outlook for my husband, i have filled in the email bits and that is working fine,but then i get a message saying 'unable...
January 4th 10 08:38 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
3 539
Modified form showing up as old form. by Ashley
I have created a new form by modifying an existing one in our library, and every time I fill it out and send it, it shows up as the old form. How...
January 4th 10 06:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The