Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
MS Outlook 2010 beta - deleting mail off server issue by Asha[_2_]
Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail...
February 2nd 10 01:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 606
Opening Attachments by Christine
Using Windows 7 and Outlook 2003 on a brand-new computer. Each time I want to open an attachment, it has a box asking if I want to be asked...
February 2nd 10 01:32 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 509
Tasks - Can not locate the fields in which the recurrence informationis kept? by Jim5941
I went to a table view for my tasks, went to the Field Chooser and chose "All Task Fields" I wanted to select the fields related to the recurrence of...
February 2nd 10 01:10 PM
by Jim5941 Go to last post
2 563
Deny Admins by Rick[_2_]
in Exchange 2007, how do I block other Admins from viewing my outlook? Rick
February 2nd 10 09:41 AM
by Rick[_2_] Go to last post
2 536
Recurring password requests by windwatcher
Whenever Outlook 2007 is running, it repeatedly asks me for the network password. i searched this forum yesterday and found a previous response from...
February 2nd 10 09:11 AM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
7 1,152
Why does outlook express keep asking for password by Gerry1101
I set up outlook express on windows 7 and it keeps asking for a password does outlook express not work with windows 7?
February 2nd 10 05:22 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 748
Contacts in Address Book by Christine
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 at work. On a brand-new computer, when addressing an e-mail and clicking the "to" box, the global contacts come...
February 2nd 10 03:27 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 558
Zoom Setting by Gene L.[_2_]
When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for...
February 1st 10 08:52 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 815
Tasks - Can not locate the fields in which the recurrence informationis kept? by Jim5941
I went to a table view for my tasks, went to the Field Chooser and chose "All Task Fields" I wanted to select the fields related to the recurrence of...
February 1st 10 08:51 PM
by Jim5941 Go to last post
0 568
Outlook 2007 - Edit HTML Source by Tech Expert
For everybody who is intrested in how to edit HTML source when using Outlook 2007: Outlook 2007: Edit your Messages HTML Source
February 1st 10 08:10 PM
by Tech Expert Go to last post
0 1,282
How do I set up an email alert on a second existing account? by WILDCHILD
I am using outlook for work email in my name and receive the pop up alerts but i also receive email from a mail box account that i would like to set...
February 1st 10 06:49 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 559
groupwise/outlook differences by JulieFlynt
I have a client moving from Novell/Groupwise 7.0 to Exchange/Outlook 2007 and they are going to need end-user training. Anybody know of a reference...
February 1st 10 06:28 PM
by JulieFlynt Go to last post
0 511
Office Outlook 2007 License Question by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
"JamesJ" wrote in message ... Hell, i don't have the reciept anymore. At...
February 1st 10 01:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 538
Accessing PST File from Multiple Partitions by Arthur Shapiro[_2_]
The setup is a standard home Outlook 2003 configuration from an ISP's POP server. It has worked fine for years. I have the server configured to...
February 1st 10 01:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 900
Merging .pst files by Bob Griendling
Over the last couple of years I have been working from both a desktop and a laptop computer when travelling (both running XP but with Outlook 2007...
February 1st 10 01:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 677
always come up "dialog box open"and ask me to close.but i don't k. by papawadi
when i want to close or want to write new letter,always come up"dialog box open" and i can not do any thing
February 1st 10 11:12 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 578
Outlook 2007 freezes under Vista SP2 by Anthony Allport
I'm having problems with Outlook freezing. I've tried disabling add-ins - but to no avail. I cannot disable them from inside Outlook as the program...
January 31st 10 06:20 PM
by Anthony Allport Go to last post
5 749
EveryDay Online sessions at hyderabadtechies.info from 8:30 P.M onVarious Microsoft Technologies by Geethika
Date Session Time Topic Speaker Name 1st Feb 8:00 P.M - 8:30 P.M Key Note Abhishek Kanth 1st Feb 8:30 P.M - 9:30 P.M Ado .Net Entity...
January 31st 10 05:10 AM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
1 541
Add a "From" listbox to new message in Outlook '03 like OExpress h by misc
Hi. I'm trying to make Outlook 2003 work and look like Outlook Express for someone who hates change and went from XP to Windows 7. I've clicked on...
January 31st 10 03:05 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 556
Downloading Outlook as trial by Lois Christianson
I have looked all over Microsoft's web site trying to find where I could download JUST outlook 2007 on a trial basis. I could only find the...
January 30th 10 11:15 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post

From The