Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
cannot add holidays to outlook by saustin7
in calendar all the holidays stopped when 2006 came around. When I add them through options, they only add to last year.
February 8th 06 08:07 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,002
how do i move an appointment to another calendar by John B
I have some recurring appointments in my Personal Calendar that I can't move to my "Mail Box" Calendar.
February 8th 06 08:07 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,102
If the monthly calendar, how do I show start and end meeting time by Rose01
I am trying to print the outlook monthly calendar to take with me to meetings. How do I display the start and end times of meetings on the montly...
February 8th 06 07:56 PM
by Rose01 Go to last post
0 941
Free/Busy information not found by Colleen
Some users are unable to retrieve free/busy information in their calendar, Outlook 2003. We ran the "outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy" as per the MS...
February 8th 06 07:54 PM
by Colleen Go to last post
0 1,356
New meeting requests have wrong times. by JMS
Any soluton for this found? I emailed you directly, also. I have this exact issue. " wrote: Hello. I have a user...
February 8th 06 07:43 PM
by JMS Go to last post
0 1,160
meeting declining preferences by TotoIdontthinkwereinkansasanymore
Is there a way to have a preference of who you will automatically accept meetings from and any others would be declined?
February 8th 06 06:58 PM
by TotoIdontthinkwereinkansasanymore Go to last post
0 836
Meetings are disappearing by Kent Smith
We have users who are setup as delegates in Outlook for our management team. If the delegates receive a meeting request they will accept it or...
February 8th 06 05:31 PM
by Kent Smith Go to last post
0 1,100
Constant occurrences by Jason
I have made a calendar of events for the year in Outlook and all items are showing up as daily occurrences even though they are not daily...
February 8th 06 05:31 PM
by Jason Go to last post
4 1,072
reoccurrence by Jason
I have no control over the reoccurrence in the outlook program XP all occurrences show up evey day and when I go in the reoccurrence setion of...
February 8th 06 05:28 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 887
print a calendar with no dates by Kathy E
Print a calendar with no dates
February 8th 06 05:19 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,212
February 8th 06 05:00 PM
by the rev Go to last post
0 806
How do I print the just the date in Outlook Calendar? by Julie
I've been trying to modify the footer when printing a daily style of calendar in Outlook. When clicking the date button, I get both the date and the...
February 8th 06 04:26 PM
by Julie Go to last post
0 912
Changes to recurring meetings should only apply to the future by chimaera
Could you please amend the way Outlook is managing the recurring meeting. I believe that what is past is history and should not be changed. What...
February 8th 06 04:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,149
scheduling an appointment. by flwmims
Is it possible to schedule an appointment by the number of days from a specified date? Ex. set up a meeting 120 days from February 8, 2006.
February 8th 06 04:03 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
1 940
Error message "can't open this item" in outlook Calendar by Ariane
We are getting an "can't open this item" error message in Outlook 2000 calendar when we try to open the item. this is an appointment item. I...
February 8th 06 02:39 PM
by Cheri Go to last post
1 1,955
Multiple Accounts/Multiple Calendars by funboy
Good day. I am involved as a permanent consultant with 3 companies, each one has their own domain, exchange and I have 3 seperate profiles for...
February 8th 06 02:04 PM
by Charles Kenyon Go to last post
1 1,654
Calendar Entries Disappeared!! by Sharon
I am using Outlook 2000 SP3 and for some reason have lost all of my Calendar entries past and present. They haven't archived as this is not set to...
February 8th 06 01:59 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,166
contacts calendar by NEED HELP
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE THE CONTACT NAME BESIDE THE APPOINTMENT SUBJECT ON THE CALENDAR ?
February 8th 06 12:10 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 723
On Outlook boot, err message "some reminders will not appear" by RobProblemShooter
On loading Outlook, Error dialogue box opens: “There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot...
February 8th 06 05:23 AM
by RobProblemShooter Go to last post
0 944
Can I differentiate the monthly calendar by color? by LawW
It would be helpful when I'm scrolling through large swaths of calendar to see when I pass a new month. I am using Office 2000. Thanks
February 8th 06 04:50 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The