Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook doesn't remember the calendar window size by OMJ
Outlook 2000 WindowsNT 4.0 SP 6 Exhange 2000 When I open another users calendar the window size is wrong. Its too wide and too short. I adjust the...
February 1st 06 08:31 AM
by OMJ Go to last post
2 845
Resource problem by gokhanbeler
Hello, I am connected to exchange server through RPC over HTTP. When I deal with resource to create meeting request. I get this pop-up below...
February 1st 06 08:05 AM
by gokhanbeler Go to last post
0 1,094
change work week to print starting on Sunday instead of default Mo by 4taichi
I can change the view in my calendar to start on Sunday but when I print it defaults to starting the work week on Monday. How can I fix this issue?
February 1st 06 05:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,094
Dragging an email to the Calendar drops the email body text by yan
Hi, when I drag an email to my calendar in order to make an appointment, the body of the email does not get copied to the appointment notes -- only...
February 1st 06 01:23 AM
by yan Go to last post
2 984
The default date in Outlook 2003. by paul
Whenever I start Outlook calendar, it always defaults to December 26, 2005. I thought that Outlook was supposed to default to today's date. Does...
February 1st 06 12:52 AM
by Nick B Go to last post
2 778
31 day month does not startup on current date by BobM
My calender starts up with the cursor on Dec 26 date and unless i push the go to today button the calender doesn't advance.. any help
February 1st 06 12:52 AM
by Nick B Go to last post
1 857
focus date in calender on opening by Chuck
my outlook never opens to today's date. Is there anyway to make the outlook calender (when in month view) put the cursor on the current date?
February 1st 06 12:48 AM
by Nick B Go to last post
2 681
Renaming calendar by YoJa
I'm trying to fix an access problem that we are having with the bosses calendar. Her assistant (delegate) cannot add new or change old...
February 1st 06 12:47 AM
by Nick B Go to last post
1 843
Meeting Requests by wli2k2
We're using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000/2003 clients. We created accounts for all our meeting rooms and share it to whoever needs access to...
January 31st 06 11:31 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 980
Outlook Calendar Month-view should show TODAY, not "1st of month" by jgould3141
I like the Calendar view in Outlook, and use it by default. But it has one MAJOR flaw. To repro: set your computer's date to (for example) January...
January 31st 06 10:58 PM
by SHouston99 Go to last post
6 1,678
Address Book unavailable mostly by Austin
This pertains to Outlook 2003 SP2 - Outlook also has been de-installed and re-installed. Issue is not when one clicks the Address Book button in...
January 31st 06 10:48 PM
by Austin Go to last post
2 561
Automatically send invites to attendees after synchronisation with by Cherie
I can schedule a meeting on my iPAQ using Calendar and add attendees. After synchronisation with my Desktop PC running Outlook 2002, meeting...
January 31st 06 10:19 PM
by Cherie Go to last post
0 778
Sharing calendars in public folders by jmac955i
I want to be able to share multiple users calendars in public folders. The users here are using Outlook 2000 and 2003. I am using Exchange 2003 on...
January 31st 06 08:21 PM
by jmac955i Go to last post
0 673
Holidays in Subfolder Calendars by Alisande
OK - I checked here and was able to figure out how to add holidays for 2006 and beyond onto my calendar (thanks!!), but now have another...
January 31st 06 08:17 PM
by Alisande Go to last post
2 809
Wrong replication of Calendar events in PF by Sergiy Oliynyk
Hi everybody, I have very interesting issue with replication of "All Day Event" in Public Folders. I have two Exchange 2003 SP1 servers in one...
January 31st 06 06:37 PM
by Sergiy Oliynyk Go to last post
4 790
How to change Appointments start time by Liz Lincoln
When trying to change the start or finish time in Outlook Appointments, the drop down box showing the months' calendar appears OK. However, it...
January 31st 06 05:32 PM
by Liz Lincoln Go to last post
2 922
To Set "Check for New email" every Two hours and not sooner by [email protected]
Hi, Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to change the time interval of checking for new mail. I looked at some options in Send/Recieve groups but...
January 31st 06 04:41 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 781
holiday updates by greg
Any idea when the 2006 onwards holiday update will be available??
January 31st 06 04:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 791
Declining Meeting Request by marywithani
I am also having this problem with at least one person in my organization. When she sends a meeting request, if a person declines, she doesn't see...
January 31st 06 04:29 PM
by marywithani Go to last post
0 1,009
Event is not showing on calendar by gtdavis
I have entered an event on my calendar and checked the box "all day event" - and then saved it. Normally this shows up as a bar across the top of...
January 31st 06 04:24 PM
by gtdavis Go to last post

From The