Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sharing Calendars ? by sunrosejenn
I am sharing a Calendar with a co-worker who is in another time zone. When they add an appt to the calendar it automatically extends it for 1 day...
February 2nd 06 07:52 PM
by sunrosejenn Go to last post
1 728
End times should show properly in Outlook month view. by vchemcso
When I turn on 'show end time' option in Outlook month view, appointment end times appear only if I "compress weekend days", which I don't want to...
February 2nd 06 07:50 PM
by vchemcso Go to last post
0 744
How can an editor of a calander set up appointments without owner by Lost
I have a problem. I have a calander owner who wants a calander editor to be able to set up appointments in the calander without needing owner...
February 2nd 06 07:49 PM
by Lost Go to last post
2 863
Missing Days of the Week by Schunky 10
Only the dates show on my calendar. How do I get the days to show as well (Monday, Tuesday etc.)?
February 2nd 06 07:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 728
Not getting response info for meeting request by jim
Environment: All Windows 2003 (server), Exchange 2003, XP, and Office 2003 (latest service packs and updates for all). We have a user that isn't...
February 2nd 06 06:24 PM
by jim Go to last post
0 856
Spare time function by magoo
Great suggestion! Everyone knows how the calendar is totally filled up with back-to-back meetings after for example a vacation. Will this come in...
February 2nd 06 06:11 PM
by magoo Go to last post
0 938
Using Calender for Information not Meetings by ClinicITguy1
My company would like to share a calendar to list information, not meeting times. Specifically, they would like to list peoples names on the day in...
February 2nd 06 06:01 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 707
How can I automatically copy an appointment to another calendar by Erin
I am scheduling appointments on the central calendar and want the meetings to be automatically saved without inviting my boss, to his calendar. Is...
February 2nd 06 05:49 PM
by Erin Go to last post
0 1,539
Choosing several different dates for recurring appointments. by Kathleen A
Recurrences can have sporadic dates. It would be helpful if there was a drop down calendar that would allow a person to press Ctrl and click...
February 2nd 06 05:41 PM
by Kathleen A Go to last post
0 1,071
sharing a secondary calendar by ksl
How do I share my secondary calendar?
February 2nd 06 04:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 765
delegates delete notifications and removes meeting from calendars. by nopcl
I'm new to my company and am trying to sort out a ton of problems. The one I am trying now is, a delegate for the VP and Pres calendars, is claiming...
February 2nd 06 04:34 PM
by nopcl Go to last post
3 2,676
Cannot Edit My Calendar and Alarms no longer alert by andy d
Cannot Edit My Calendar and Alarms no longer alert. Meanwhile I can edit the calendar for which I'm a delegate and other can edit my calendar when I...
February 2nd 06 03:28 PM
by andy d Go to last post
0 686
Setting Up Calendar Delegates by Chris Z.
Good Afternoon: I am supporting an end user who would like to setup a person as a delegate to his calendar in Outlook. However, the person whom he...
February 2nd 06 03:27 PM
by Chris Z. Go to last post
2 855
Delete persons from a meeting by Kamber Andreas
Good morning, We plan our meetings with Outlook 2003 on a Exchange 2000. It's no problem to make a meeting with other persons und ressources. But...
February 2nd 06 02:55 PM
by Kamber Andreas Go to last post
6 1,103
Copy of Outlook 2002 appointment sent to Public Folder calendar gets to another calendar by QH
My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to...
February 2nd 06 02:45 PM
by Andy David - [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,136
Fix duration field time unit by mdgrkb
Hello, Is it possible to have Outlook only use minutes unit for the duration field? I intend to copy journal items in entry list view and paste it...
February 2nd 06 01:34 PM
by mdgrkb Go to last post
0 605
Can't add user on permissions Outlook 2002 by [email protected]
Outlook 2002 & XP. I have a user who has 5 other users reviewing his calendar. Now the situation is that he wants to add another user but when we...
February 2nd 06 01:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 715
Shared calendar, syncronization, exchange by Sylfelin
Hello, When i'm connected in my local network (and with exchange) i can see the other calendar. But when i'm not connected on my local network (and...
February 2nd 06 11:29 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 620
Share calandars without Exchange by Iamasia
Is there anyway toshare a calandar with remote office workers without using an Exchange account?
February 2nd 06 11:29 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 628
How do i show the days of the week in MS outlook calendar view? by FAASEC
I believe that the US version does this but the UK version needs a 'fix' to show days of the week. I am running Office 2003 with Outlook sp2...
February 2nd 06 06:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The