Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Reminders in Calendar are lost by West
I think the file that stores reminders for the calendar are damaged. Got an error message that windows couldn't open a file on startup of Outlook...
February 8th 06 05:47 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 948
emailing weekly calendar by PLloyd
We are trying to email a copy of our weekly calendars from Outlook to the operator at work, is this possible?
February 8th 06 05:46 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 808
share my calendar option not available - Not a stupid problem by NateDawgK2
Hi, I have the latest version of Outlook, 2003 running on Win XP Pro over an exchange server I can access other members' calenders and contacts, but...
February 8th 06 04:49 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 3,108
I have added a new calendar and want the holidays in that one! by Tracie
I have added a second calendar for internal use of vacations/out of office and want to add the holidays to this calendar as well. They are not...
February 8th 06 04:40 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 752
Filter Calendar by Label by E Davis
Palm desktop has a simple way to filter your calendar. Their category is the same as their label and with the click of one button, you can sort...
February 8th 06 04:28 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,250
Assign Delegate Permissions from Server Side? by Alex Raugust
For Exchange/Outlook 2003: Is there a way to assign Delegate Permissions to Calendars, globally or individually, from the server/administrator...
February 8th 06 04:27 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,580
Meeting Tracking by Melissa
How do you print and/or copy & paste tracking for meeting requests?
February 8th 06 02:55 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP - Outlook Go to last post
1 910
Free Busy Error: write operation failed at url: by Jay
I have Outlook 2003 with all the updates possible on it. I have downloaded and installed Web Publishing Wizard 1.6...
February 8th 06 02:16 AM
by Jay Go to last post
0 921
saving calendar as web by Lesslag
When I save my calendar as a web page not all the details show up. Some could be an all day event, others are reoccurring where 1 shows up and then...
February 8th 06 01:33 AM
by Lesslag Go to last post
0 673
How do I make Outlook reminders appear on top of other programs? by Rich V.
When my software was upgraded to XP/Office 2003 sp1, Outlook reminders stopped appearing on top of other applications. Is there any way to get the...
February 8th 06 01:24 AM
by Rich V. Go to last post
0 2,467
Why does Folder List say "Calendar (2)" Outlook 2003? by mccarthitect
I can't figure out what this means. Do I have two calendars operating simultaneously? How do I delete one if that's the case?
February 8th 06 01:12 AM
by Noel All Go to last post
1 756
Meeting Responses Not Tracking Properly by Rap
Have I found a bug? When I copy required attendees into a new appointment the reponses are also copied. When I open an old meeting/appointment and...
February 8th 06 12:13 AM
by Rap Go to last post
0 1,055
Outlook calendar to Word template "My Outlook Calendar" by [email protected]
Does anyone know how to customize the Michael Sayre's word template for printing the Outlook Calendar? I emailed Michael about a month ago,...
February 8th 06 12:06 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,491
calendar view problems by Rinze
Hi, we work on outlook 2003, in an Exchange2003 environment. Our secretarys have multiple calendars, mostly from members of the managementteam. We...
February 7th 06 11:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 710
Is there a way to make an all day event end at 11:59pm? by sarahm
When I set multi-day appointments and check the box that makes it all-day event beginning on one date and ending on the next, I am having trouble...
February 7th 06 10:26 PM
by sarahm Go to last post
0 690
Daily View of Outlook Calendar - Meeting Attendees not Viewable by Yvette
Here's a problem that anyone who 'supports a Sr. Manager has and neither my team of administrators nor our IS Staff can find a resolution. Our...
February 7th 06 09:10 PM
by Yvette Go to last post
0 1,926
BIRTHDAY IN OUTLOOK CALENDAR by haim
Can't see any birthday in contact calander
February 7th 06 08:27 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,014
end time not shown on monthly calendar by Kathy
I would like to have the start and end time displayed on the monthly calendar when I print it out. Is that possible? Currently it only shows the...
February 7th 06 06:59 PM
by Kathy Go to last post
0 831
February 7th 06 06:41 PM
by Tracie Go to last post
0 622
Emailing Appointments in a Calendar by downdip
What is the best way to email multiple appointments in a Calendar to a non-Outlook user? Preferably, a table or list format.
February 7th 06 06:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The