Error message "can't open this item" in outlook Calendar

Old February 8th 06, 07:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Ariane

Default Error message "can't open this item" in outlook Calendar

We are getting an "can't open this item" error message in Outlook 2000
calendar when we try to open the item. this is an appointment item. I
cannot delete it, move it or print it. It blocks the Outlook calendar
template too. can anyone help. Tks
Ariane
Old February 8th 06, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Cheri

I have just experienced the same scenario of a meeting request I created. I
can however open the item within exmerge. I am eager to know the resolution
to this issue as well.