Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How can I get the default calendar to sync with MSN? by shroomtunes
I have outlook 2002 and used to use Intelisync which was rudely discontinued by MSN. They didn't even bother to call me first! Anyone know haw to...
February 7th 06 01:22 AM
by shroomtunes Go to last post
0 839
Filtering Categories On Shared Calendar by Eloise
I work for a school with five campuses and had to create a shared calendar that will store all field trips, camps, events etc for all campuses. ...
February 7th 06 12:17 AM
by Eloise Go to last post
0 726
Multiple entries by BDMIA
I have multiple entries in my calendar but set for different time zones. How can I get rid of the ones I do not want? I was ecently on the east...
February 6th 06 10:46 PM
by BDMIA Go to last post
0 702
Tasks showing on wrong calendar by DCSloan
I recently created an additional calendar in my folder, and now my tasks are showing up on that one. How do I make them show up on my own calendar...
February 6th 06 09:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 854
'Week View" in Outlook2003 does not stay defualt like other Views by Clint
When using the different view settings in the Office2003 Calendar (ie. Work Week, Day, Month, etc), the Week view will not stay as a default when...
February 6th 06 09:33 PM
by Clint Go to last post
0 642
Recurring appointment does not show in all views by Colin
I have birthdays set up in Outlook as recurring appointments. They are set up as whole day events and free time. However, when I switch between...
February 6th 06 09:31 PM
by Colin Go to last post
2 1,476
user cannot view calendar appointments on his calendar exsvr by Jeffieboy
I have one user that just got a reload of OS and Office 2003 that cannot view the details of his own calendar items on the Exchange server. In the...
February 6th 06 09:26 PM
by Jeffieboy Go to last post
0 1,161
Shared Calendar items "automatically" added to personal Calendar? by [email protected]
Exchange 2K3 public folder setup for IPM.Appointments... mainly used by departments to track staff (anything that they would be Out of the Office...
February 6th 06 06:01 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 4,381
How do I find and download the Jewish Holidays for 2006? by Pattigail
When I downloaded holidays in calendar I find regular US holidays for 2006. When I downloaded the Jewish holidays, I only receive holidays through...
February 6th 06 04:24 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 830
Search for text in Notes Field of Re-Occurring Meetings/Appointmen by Hoop_Junkie
One of my users has the following: He creates a recurring meeting. Say Every Monday at 8am. Then he adds notes to the "single" occurance of that...
February 6th 06 03:57 PM
by Hoop_Junkie Go to last post
0 887
How do I publish multiple outlook calendars to the internet? by John
I want to publish 5 outlook 2003 calendars to the internet on the same page. I use them to schedule meeting rooms. I want people to be able to go to...
February 6th 06 03:11 PM
by John Go to last post
2 1,047
Setting work hours per calendar day by TerrieJabber
Is there a way to set my working hours from 8:30 - 5:00 so I can keep people from scheduling #$*&@#-ing 8AM Meetings with me?? I think the normal...
February 6th 06 02:56 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,035
Re-occurring appointments disapear. by sby
Hi I am using Outlook 2003, and have access to numerous shared calendars. When I put a re-occurring appointment in a calendar, it is highlighted as...
February 6th 06 02:30 PM
by sby Go to last post
0 712
Frustrated! Should be able to select Sunday as 1st day of week... by [email protected]
In the week view of outlook calender, as well the month view, they start with Monday. This is very frustrating in the fact that I can not change it...
February 6th 06 01:59 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 950
scheduling meeting requests by Tarek M.
When I send meeting invitations to people with aol or hotmail accounts, the email comes out all crazy looking and doesn't look like it should, how...
February 6th 06 01:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 821
February 6th 06 01:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,500
Single click to get group of calendars by lmcgahee
I have several shared calendars that I view on a regular basis as a group and wanted to know if there is a method for "linking" or organizing...
February 6th 06 01:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 799
Sharing Calendar and sending invitations by Rado Lavrih
Three users A, B and C all organize events in Outlook 2003 Calendar. They want to see each others entries, therefore the forth ghost user D was...
February 6th 06 01:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,460
The private botton by Birger
Hi Is it possible to to always have the private botton always marked when I create a new appointment rather unmarkt which is default? Thanks in...
February 6th 06 01:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 758
Is there a way to find out when a calendar entry was made? by Conuews
my boss wants to find out when a particular entry was added to a shared calendar... how can i find this information? Thanks a lot David
February 6th 06 01:20 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The