Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook will not display the Permissions tab when I click on "Shar by POB
Outlook will not display the Permissions tab when I click on "Share my Calendar" . I have tried to repair office, reinstall office and reinstall...
May 19th 06 02:35 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 1,180
How do I schedule stuff for others without blocking my own time? by Jessica
I am scheduling stuff for other people and it is blocking my calendar as well as if I am attending those meetings. Does anyone know how to be a...
May 19th 06 01:52 PM
by Jessica Go to last post
2 606
Correct Outlook month calendar print style. by Archon Anne
When you print a calendar using the month style two small calendars appear in the top right of the page. These calendars should be prior month and...
May 19th 06 01:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 2
Outlook appts should be able to have columns to view alot of info by Gone to Maui
in the appt notes area, have the ability to setup columns for short notes so you can view many items at once instead of the one column all the way...
May 19th 06 12:15 PM
by Gone to Maui Go to last post
0 629
Adding Holidays to a second Calendar by Chucks9999
I created a second calendar. When I added the holidays, the holidays only appeared on the main (default?) calendar even though I had the main...
May 19th 06 03:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 825
Outlook should allow conversion of Email text to a Calendar entry by settlit
I get a lot of emails in Outlook alerting me to upcoming meetings with the time, date, place, etc. It would be nice to highlight the relevant text,...
May 19th 06 03:20 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 808
add a feature to outlook calendar to mark of days as they pass. by OUTLOOK FEATURE SUGGESTION
I would love to see a feature where I can see the past days on the calenedar either marked off or shaded another color. ---------------- This post...
May 19th 06 03:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 973
Why does "no information" show in calendar? by Carrie
In Outlook 2003, I have delegate acess to several calendars. When I tried to schedule a meeting (as I've done many times in the past) one person's...
May 19th 06 03:16 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,382
holiday display not working - any advice appreciated - thanks by longusa
have done the 'options - calendar - add holidays' dialogue. but holidays are still not displayed. appreciate any advice. thank you
May 18th 06 11:53 PM
by longusa Go to last post
2 619
Sharing Calendar-Getting properties window not share to name by Manta
I am trying to share my calendar to someone in my group. When i click on "Share my Calendar" the properties window opens instead of a windoe to get...
May 18th 06 09:49 PM
by Manta Go to last post
0 642
Meeting Cancellations by CrazyCatLady
I know that when you set up, and invite people to a meeting in Outlook, and then you want to cancel it, it will send out a cancellation and delete...
May 18th 06 09:48 PM
by CrazyCatLady Go to last post
2 903
Outlook and Xpress Pop3 by EricV
I have an exchange server, and outlook 2003. I have a pop3 account that created and works on MS Outlook Express on my Windows XP but the same...
May 18th 06 09:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 650
Calendars in Public Folders by KimTxRx
I've created a calendar in Public Folders, moved it to the Favorites folder in Public Folders so I can view it as a check box in the navigation pane...
May 18th 06 07:39 PM
by KimTxRx Go to last post
0 628
Delegate in outlook 2003 not working by Astou
Cannot add user in outlook delegate. I can add the user, then I set the permission, when I click ok, I get this error; The delegates ettings were...
May 18th 06 06:08 PM
by Astou Go to last post
0 700
How do i open a new calender window in full screen everytime? by Tom2006
When open the outlook calender in a new window in outlook 2003 andcan i make it open up maximised evertime as at present it does not hold the...
May 18th 06 05:09 PM
by Tom2006 Go to last post
0 703
email appointments by mmmiller
I maintain several calendars in Outlook. I would like to import appointments that are emailed to me in a calendar other than the default calendar? ...
May 18th 06 03:34 PM
by mmmiller Go to last post
2 579
Can't schedule my own appointments by Jiggamoose
Hope someone can point me in the right direction. We are using outlook 2003 at work with Exchange Server. One of our users is setup in outlook 2003...
May 18th 06 03:21 PM
by Jiggamoose Go to last post
0 740
Calendars as Resources by mdavison
As a spring board from a previous reply recommending using Calendars as resources.... I have been in various environments where the Admins refuse to...
May 18th 06 03:02 PM
by mdavison Go to last post
0 554
Meeting Requests while viewing another's calendar by Cheri
I have an admin secretary that has access to two VP mailboxes. One mailbox she is a delegate of, the other she is not. When a meeting request...
May 18th 06 02:43 PM
by Cheri Go to last post
0 554
Two users - one mail account - cannot amend appointments made by o by paul
Hi We have a situation where two people job share. They use the same email account and book shared resources such as meeting rooms and projectors...
May 18th 06 02:13 PM
by paul Go to last post

From The