Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Free/Busy options in outlook2003 by EG
I am trying to set and retreive Free/Busy information for a team of people working for different companies. I am able to publish the information to...
February 3rd 06 03:09 PM
by EG Go to last post
0 700
Can't remove appointment by Josh Rolfe
We are using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 and have a user with a recurring appointment on his calendar that will not go away. If you...
February 3rd 06 02:58 PM
by Josh Rolfe Go to last post
1 916
Outlook 2002: Opening appointment in Shared Calendar causes it to be copied into your own calendar by QH
I have a weird problem with our department shared calendar. If you open up an appointment within it to see more details, the appointment appears in...
February 3rd 06 02:45 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,086
Problem with sharing 2 personal agendas by Bart
We have a problem with using 2 agendas for 1 user. This is the situation : we have the main agenda in Outlook, wich we share, so other people also...
February 3rd 06 01:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 691
February 3rd 06 01:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 878
problem with Meeting Request in Outlook Calender by Ayaz Malik
I have sent a user a Meeting Request and that user has Accepted it and clicked on Send Responce Now. When I then go into my outlook calender, it...
February 3rd 06 01:29 PM
by Ayaz Malik Go to last post
0 798
network calendar and contacts by Dasman
How do I access the calendar and contacts on two computers linked with a network? I tryed moving outlook into a shared drive, but when I accessed...
February 3rd 06 11:19 AM
by Dasman Go to last post
0 748
why do I get MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK- COULD NOT SAVE THIS ITEM by screwed up
I'm trying to set a schedule on my office outlook calender and everytime I hit enter, the office assistant icon pops out saying "Could not save this...
February 3rd 06 10:46 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 803
6 day week by Phillip Neho
How do I show the following view; Monday to Saturday (I dont need Sunday to be shown)
February 2nd 06 11:25 PM
by DooogyBug Go to last post
6 1,031
MDB import into Public Folder by MarkWarmack
Currently 6 people use the old CorpCal.exe to add/edit items and we have an ASP page that displays the information from a MDB. There are 3472 items...
February 2nd 06 11:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 989
import or copy an outlook calendar into the blanik primary calend. by Henryc
I would like to copy an existing outlook calendar from a PST icopied from another profile nto at blank primary calendarof a new profile.
February 2nd 06 11:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 838
Outlook: hitting "pagedown" from August 4500 causes screen corrupt by jgould3141
Fun and silly, but still a bug. In outlook, go into the calendar view, Month mode. Hit ctrl+g, and type in July 4500. Note that it goes there. Now,...
February 2nd 06 11:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 680
Show Appointment Times! by Alan Lindsay
I have been stressing over this issue for a long time and cannot figure out how to show appointment times on the appointments themselves. The only...
February 2nd 06 10:26 PM
by Alan Lindsay Go to last post
0 816
Sharing Outlook 2003 calendar does not recognize users permission. by [email protected]
We are using excahnge server 2003 enterprize edition and Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003. User "A" shares calendar with "Publishing Editor"...
February 2nd 06 10:18 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 842
Changing Recurring Appointments by Dan K
How can I change a recurring appointment that I've had set up for a long time without impacting all the appointments that have occurred in the past?...
February 2nd 06 09:53 PM
by Dan K Go to last post
0 825
Public Calendar Ownership Problem by [email protected]
I have an Exchange 2003 server with a Calendar accessible to users via a Public Folder. Recently, someone moved the Calendar out of the folder in...
February 2nd 06 09:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 964
Add graphic to Calendar Invite by Timothy Robertson
Hi, I am scheduling an event in my calendar that I am sending out invites to attendes to "accept"/"decline" .. Is there a way to have a custom...
February 2nd 06 09:18 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,395
Free online calendar reco's? by Jayde
Hi smart people, I'm recently out of a job where I had easy access to an Exchange Server account and, thus, an easy ability to share calendar...
February 2nd 06 08:33 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 1,036
adding names to address book directly from an email by outlook address book/adding names
Can I directly add a given email address from the email I'm reading (like you can on aol.) to my outlook address book?
February 2nd 06 08:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 874
Recurring appointment/events linked to other recurring appointment by uaewhitey
Does anyone know how I can create a recurring event, that is tied to an existing recurring event? I need an event for the first tuesday of every...
February 2nd 06 07:55 PM
by uaewhitey Go to last post

From The