Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can I hide a daily appointment on the calendar? by Dave
I have a daily requirment that I always forget, so I have an daily "appointment" set up so a reminder will come up on the screen. Unfortunately,...
February 17th 06 03:27 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 1,483
opening outlook calenders for other users of the same computer by Structures Guy
I have a laptop that is part of a corporate domain while at work, but when at home I log-in to the local machine to access my home network. I also...
February 17th 06 03:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 792
How do I add a calendar back to 'my calendar' after deleting? by tross61
After being given permissions to my manager's calendar it automatically popped up under 'my calendars' as and easy way to access quickly. I...
February 17th 06 03:18 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 722
NET Folders calendar in Outlook 2000...can't get sharing informati by Brent White
We share our CEO's calendar with one of our reps. She is designated as an "Editor," as am I. When she put appointments in the calendar, some would...
February 17th 06 03:11 PM
by Brent White Go to last post
0 691
How do I solve Outlook loosing appointment recurrence details? by conroyson
Hi folks, I have a problem that a couple of times now Outlook has lost the recurrence information for 'one or more' appointments and as such has...
February 17th 06 03:04 PM
by conroyson Go to last post
0 972
request days off to manager's calendar by Jenn
When I send an appt to my boss of a request off day for me... she accepts and then her day shows as not available. How can I send a day off note...
February 17th 06 02:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 3,873
calendar view by DSD
I have somehow gotten my calendar to open default to a view showing a line for each event when I want it to show a day with my events blocked. I...
February 17th 06 02:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 690
Why can't I imput dates into my calendar by NHAgent
When I try to save any dates in my calendar I get the message "outlook can't save file" ? This just started happening. When I click "new" nothing...
February 17th 06 02:16 PM
by NHAgent Go to last post
3 745
save as Calendar as WEB page: only one appointment/day can be view by Johannes Andexlinger
topic: save Outlook calendar as WEB page 1) if i add more than one appointment per day to the outlook calendar and save the calendar as WEB page...
February 17th 06 09:40 AM
by Johannes Andexlinger Go to last post
0 1,268
how do you schedule an occurance for every other week? by annc5411
How would you set up en event that occures every other week?
February 17th 06 09:24 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 5,737
How do I find out who put an appointment or meeting request in my calendar? by rskretting
Let's say that other users have the permission to put an appointment or meeting request in another person's calendar. And then the owner of the...
February 17th 06 09:23 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,356
Users do not recieve Reminders from public calendar by EvanH
Hi, On a public calendar under public folders, a user can post meetings, other users can see them but they do not get the reminder pop up. It used...
February 17th 06 07:05 AM
by EvanH Go to last post
2 872
OL 2003: Share a calendar by Patrick Fischer
I would like to share a common household calendar between my wife and I. Both of us will be using the same machine. Using XP Home I have profiles...
February 17th 06 05:27 AM
by Patrick Fischer Go to last post
3 763
Meeting sent to one user comes up in text format by luv2bike2
I have a user that when he is sent a meeting invitation from at least 3 people that we know of right now, it comes in as a text message and not a...
February 16th 06 11:57 PM
by luv2bike2 Go to last post
3 708
Outlook appointment recurrence patterns by slb0m
Groupwise lets you pick patterns for recurrance of meetings, but also lets you pick specific dates if the dates you want do not follow any of the...
February 16th 06 11:40 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,372
ipod sync outlook by zoman
Using Office 2003. ipod will not sync to calander or contacts. Screen does not appear asking to let ipod access outlook. ipod shows it's updating...
February 16th 06 11:36 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 733
Change my time zone--Keep my calendar appointments by townieflo
I live on the east coast and at some point when setting up my computer, it was set to Pacific Time...3 hours earlier. As a result, all my email and...
February 16th 06 11:02 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,567
How to stop meeting requests being deleted by attendees by Kiwi trainer
We have a problem with meeting attendees accidentally (or otherwise) deleting meeting requests from their calendars. Is it possible for the meeting...
February 16th 06 11:00 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,354
Give mtg invitees more than one mtg time to chose from by tt
I need to set up a meeting. We're giving the same meeting at two different times during the day. Is there a way in Outlook to give your meeting...
February 16th 06 10:10 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 781
How to schedule a follow on meeting? by bjw122
Instead of duplicating the work of scheduling a follow on meeting request (ie. inputing attendee list, titling meeting, etc) it would be nice if I...
February 16th 06 10:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The