Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
my appt. reminder is opening a day late. How do I change that by bg
my reminders are appearing the following day on my reminder pop up . How do I change that
February 7th 06 04:51 PM
by bg Go to last post
0 999
Outlook - Alarm must work on ALL Calendar not only in the "Main" by Edwin Class
YOUR goal is to have all calendar information in only one calendar, but THE CUSTOMER goal is to have the alarm enable feature in any calendar. ...
February 7th 06 03:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 781
how do I show the subject but hide the text of a meeting ? by debbied
Currently anyone can get into my calendar on line and see what I have going on. I know there is a block for that somewhere in the SW but can’t...
February 7th 06 03:07 PM
by debbied Go to last post
0 896
How to make appt. start times show up in month view by Macbeck
I want to have our public calendar show start times of meetings, phone conferences, etc. Currently, in the month view, it only shows the description...
February 7th 06 02:49 PM
by Macbeck Go to last post
0 838
Updating Peoples Calendar from a Common Calendar by CericME
Hello, I was searching through this and couldn't find what I wanted. Using an Exchange Server is there a way to make a centralize common Calendar...
February 7th 06 01:41 PM
by CericME Go to last post
3 864
Can I get statistical data from the bookings created in Outlook? by Sally-AnneF
I have created a great calendar in Outlook, it takes care of various room bookings by various agents. Now that the calendar works so well, I now...
February 7th 06 01:35 PM
by Sally-AnneF Go to last post
0 637
printing birthday calenders for the year only showing events by rcuk
Does anyone know if it is possible to print a simple list of birthdays throughout the year from outlook?
February 7th 06 12:55 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 763
Calendar Open to wrong date! by Andrew
When I open my outlook calendar, it defaults back to December 26th. Does anyone know why this would happen?
February 7th 06 12:50 PM
by Andrew Go to last post
0 1,165
Unable to view appts. in Day/Week/Month by Angela
I am running Outlook 2002. I can view my appts. when I switch to "by category" view but I cannot see them in the Day/Week/Month view. This is...
February 7th 06 11:57 AM
by Walter P. Zaehl Go to last post
3 1,117
Free/Busy by Jay
I have Outlook 2003 with all the updates possible on it. I have downloaded and installed Web Publishing Wizard 1.6...
February 7th 06 09:59 AM
by Jay Go to last post
0 969
Resource scheduling by gokhanbeler
Hello I use outlook 2003 SP2 with XP pro SP2. I work at home and connected to exchange server via vpn sometimes via RPC over HTTPs. When I go into...
February 7th 06 09:57 AM
by gokhanbeler Go to last post
0 763
How can I save an Outlook calander to a flash drive? by tkaddatz
I want to share my outlook calender but am not on a network or exchange server. Is there a way I can sve it to a flash drive so someone can view...
February 7th 06 07:10 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,936
Time Zone is blank by DaSun
I'm having trouble adding appointments into my calendar. I found that the problem was in the Time Zone under the Calendar Option. I get the error...
February 7th 06 07:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,660
Meeting Responses by Eric
Having a situation where Meeting Reponses are not being tabulated. Have searched the Knowledge Base, etc and have not come up with a resolution. ...
February 7th 06 06:24 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,254
Categories versus sub-calendars by downdip
Managing Multiple Calandar for Sports Program I am managing scheduling for 10 teams and four coaches. I am trying to decide the most efficient way...
February 7th 06 06:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 525
Public Holidays in Outlook 2002 after 1Jan2006 by Mark
Hi, I can not seem to get any public holidays on my Outlook 2002 Calendar after the date 1Jan2006. If I try the usual TOOLS- OPTIONS- CALENDAR...
February 7th 06 05:38 AM
by Mark Go to last post
2 694
Changing Calendar Header by ejjlgl
How can the calendar header be changed to show the previous month and next month when printing a calendar for one month?
February 7th 06 05:13 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,390
How do I send out months calendar by Techguy1
I need to set up some one to be able to send out his calendar to his co workers he is runnign outlook2000. Any ideas.
February 7th 06 03:00 AM
by Nick B Go to last post
1 644
February 7th 06 01:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 923
trying to sync with a corrupt caledar folder by RBC
My calendar has become file has become corrupted I think. I cannot sync my calendar with my palm. Every other file(contacts,to dos,Etc.) appears to...
February 7th 06 01:52 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The