Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
PLEASE HELP with reminder pop-ups by William
This question has been asked many times but NEVER answered (at least back as far as 12/17). Does any one know how to make reminder pop-up windows...
March 29th 06 07:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 975
Copying public calendar to new resource calendar by Cathy C
After many lengthy attempts to get the Outlook public calendar to work correctly, we have created a new resource calendar and would now like to...
March 29th 06 07:32 PM
by Cathy C Go to last post
0 659
Outlook, scheduling a meeting - the 75% view is actually 50% by leggwork
when you're scheduling a meeting in Outlook, and change the view size, the 75% view is actually 50% in size of the 100% view, so why not call it...
March 29th 06 07:22 PM
by leggwork Go to last post
0 634
How do I get Outlook to open showing the calendar instead ofmail? by CHris dolan
How do I get Outlook to open showing the calendar instead ofmail?
March 29th 06 07:05 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 819
How do I synchronize Outlook calendar with Palm Pilot calendar? by Outlook-Palm Calendar Sync
I would like to from anyone who uses Palm as a primary calendar and can syschronize it with Outlook. Thanks!
March 29th 06 07:05 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 651
automatically schedule calender meeting from asp page by yfnitg
We have an asp page that captures meeting schedule data (user name, date, time) when a user visits the page and schedules a meeting. Is there a way...
March 29th 06 04:28 PM
by yfnitg Go to last post
2 696
How to remove a meeting from one calendar without cancelling it? by Pat@kmg
I need to remove a recurring meeting from one public calendar but do not want to cancel the meeting. How can I do this?
March 29th 06 04:12 PM
by Pat@kmg Go to last post
0 874
Removing duplicate recurring event calendar items by Musawwir Spiegel
I recently had to restore my C: drive after a hard disk crash. I had pretty thoroughly backed up my data, including my outlook.pst file. When I...
March 29th 06 03:56 PM
by Finner Go to last post
7 2,677
graph vacation leaves by UAEPrivate
How can I make Microsoft Office graph a vacation leave for my 60 employees having in mind only a percentage is allowed for the leave. Which MS...
March 29th 06 01:51 PM
by UAEPrivate Go to last post
0 658
appointment printing shading by Outlook man
I have Outlook 2000 and the appointments keep being printed in dark boxes that make the letters white it is hard to read. How can I change to black...
March 29th 06 01:35 PM
by Outlook man Go to last post
0 584
How do you create a f/u & att'ch an email note to use in calendar by Vivo
From an email note I'd like to take that note and make a follow up entry. I want to retain that email note as part of the follow up.
March 29th 06 12:21 PM
by Malcolm Goodwin Go to last post
2 733
Calendar synchronisation by Malcolm Goodwin
Dear Friends, I currently have a networked account (exchange) where my main e-mails arrive, and I have this set-up so that the e-mails are...
March 29th 06 12:13 PM
by Malcolm Goodwin Go to last post
0 500
In Calender, Hoildays show for 05, but not 06. by salestrainer
I added holidays to my calender. They show for "04" & "05". They don't show for "06" or beyond. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
March 29th 06 10:32 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 593
Cannot read one instance of the recurring appointment by nickh
We recently upgraded from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Some users have recurring calender appointments pulled across with the upgrade. When you click one...
March 29th 06 10:31 AM
by nickh Go to last post
0 4,330
Separate Reminders? by Jeni Q
A users asked me if there's any way to separate calendar reminders from his other reminders. Kind of a weird question, I realize, but thought it...
March 29th 06 09:47 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 698
Syn from axim staarted having unresolved conflict of start field by bigen
I have not had a problem syning from axim to Latitude D800 since started 2 yr ago. Suddenly getting unresolved calendar which says "cannot syn to...
March 29th 06 05:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 607
Reminder default cleared? by markt
I would like the default on calendar reminders to be 'none'. I can't seem to find a way to do that.
March 29th 06 04:43 AM
by markt Go to last post
1 840
Unable to Delete Certain Calendar Items. by Jon F. Thome
Supported user was given a new laptop. Old laptop was reimaged before .OST could be recovered. Several items, (Meeting Requests and Appointments)...
March 29th 06 01:31 AM
by Jon F. Thome Go to last post
0 825
Meetings in Outlook 2003 calendar have a string of question marks. by C2M
Random meetings/events show up with a string of question marks in the subject line. These only appear when viewing on the calendar. If the...
March 29th 06 12:08 AM
by C2M Go to last post
0 869
Adding Holidays by JayW
I can add holidays or other standard dates on Outlook no problem, but is it possible to insert Holidays / Standard Office Dates whilst using Outlook...
March 28th 06 10:31 PM
by JayW Go to last post

From The