Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unable to display the folder. The calendar folder could not be fo by CDSTECH
I have just recently starting getting this error message with regards to (1) client in the entire organization. In researching this problem, it is...
October 30th 07 08:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 1,228
tasks vs Calendar by Paul[_6_]
Im getting confused. You know sometimes how, if youve used a daily planner, or 'Week at a Glance' types of old fashioned daily schedule keepers,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 30th 07 08:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 2,072
Outlook 2007, Multiple Calendars, To-Do Bar by Nick Dangr
Hi all I'm using Outlook '07. I have 2 calendars and have noticed that on the To-Do bar, only the primary (original) calendar's appointments show...
October 30th 07 08:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,053
Updating existing meeting request by [email protected]
Hi Through my web application I send meeting requests as .ics files attached to a email to the users which when they open in outlook and add to...
October 30th 07 05:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 790
Setup appointement for next week but always brings today's date by Benoit Lesage
When I click on a leter date to setup meeting or appointement, outlook always take today's date instead of the date that I clicked on. Tryied in...
October 30th 07 02:10 PM
by Benoit Lesage[_2_] Go to last post
6 1,099
Cannot open attached icalendar file by kafrlut
Hi there!!I've created this icalendar file: BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 11.0...
October 30th 07 12:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 926
How do I share a sepcific calander in outlook not the deafault? by Edwin
I want to share one of my "sub-calendars" in outlook and everytime i clicke it to share, it only shares my default calendar. can this be done?
October 30th 07 12:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 732
Treo Duplicates all of a sudden? by dlw
Has anyone else noticed this, when you synch your Treo, appointments are duplicated starting Sunday. Does this have something to do w/ DST? Our...
October 30th 07 12:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 786
Other users tasks in the TO-DO-BAR by John Bland
is there any way to get another uses task list in the to do bar in outlook 2007 as we use other users task lists with multiple calendars. the order...
October 30th 07 12:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 994
Setting Tasks to display withing Calendar view by Mitchy
I am trying to set a particular Task folder to display on the Show tasks pane in Calendar view. Scenario: I have created a seperate Outlook data...
October 30th 07 05:50 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 747
printing calendar by maroney
When you print your calendar, like a month view can you have the ledgend print on it as well. We are wanting to pass them out at a meeting but no...
October 30th 07 03:00 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 810
"Already booked for the specified time" message when scheduling meetings by mabster
Hi guys, I've just discovered (after a few days of furious Google-searching) the text of the message that *used* to display for us when we...
October 30th 07 02:58 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 2,397
Conflict Warning for Meetings? by mabster
Hi folks, We have set up all of our meeting rooms as "rooms" in the global address list, so users can click on the "Rooms" button to book rooms...
October 30th 07 02:56 AM
by mabster Go to last post
6 2,981
All appointments change to blue by Ken W
In Vista, the calendar appointments were all color-coded. I synchronized the calendar with my cell phone for the first time in this new Vista PC,...
October 30th 07 02:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 823
Printing mini months by Renee Daniel
iWhen I print a one month view calendar it prints 2 little mini-months at the top. I like this feature but it is printing the same month as well as...
October 30th 07 02:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 1,124
Looking at attendees in a public folder calendar by Brenda
Whenever I "look" at a meeting in a public folder calendar....it adds the meeting to my personal calendar. All I'm looking for is who is in the...
October 30th 07 02:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 801
Publishing to Webdav server by Sol
Is it possible to publish a calendar to a Webdav server and view the calendar without having MS outlook installed on the machine?
October 30th 07 02:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 1,552
Autocorrect feature not working by paul
Hi, I have an issue where Autocorrect does not work within Meeting/Appointment dialog window. But it does work when creating email messages and...
October 30th 07 02:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 1,628
Exporting Calendar from one user to another by Jim in Cleveland
A user was using Outlook calendaring and contacts logged in as admin on a computer. They accumulated a lot of calendar and contact info. When teh...
October 30th 07 12:46 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 795
Vacation Calendar - Outlook by Angela
how can i set up a vacation calendar in outlook for my staff to make entries on and share with others?
October 29th 07 10:36 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post

From The