Constant occurrences

Old January 30th 06, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jason

Default Constant occurrences

I have made a calendar of events for the year in Outlook and all items are
showing up as daily occurrences even though they are not daily occurrences I
have gone to the occurrence section in Outlook XP and it is set at one week
and every option is grayed out. Even though it is set at one week
occurrences are showing up daily even occurrences that are only once a year.
For example Christmas is showing up as a daily occurrence, how do I change
this and stop this from happening thank you
Old January 30th 06, 05:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Delete the item and recreate it as a yearly occurrence.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jason asked:

Old January 30th 06, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jason

I could also drown the computer and that would change the problem but not
tell me why this is happening your answer is not of help I'm aware of the
fact that I can just redo the calendar or delete the problem and repeated
over but it doesn't tell me why the problem occurred in the first place this
is a nonanswer

After great thaw Milly came up with

Old February 6th 06, 02:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

I am sorry - the crystal ball is on vacation. You specifically asked:

"For example Christmas is showing up as a daily occurrence, how do I change
this and stop this
from happening thank you"

I told you how to stop it - what about my answer was not helpful in exact
response to your request to "how do I change this?"

Old February 8th 06, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Jason

no, it did not work