Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How do I put Outlook information on IPOD? by dancemaster40
I am trying to take the information from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 such as Calendar, Tasks, Notes, etc., and put on my IPOD. I was able to...
February 12th 06 07:04 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 750
Outlook Calendar should change view to time blocks w/o changing zo by Chiquita Banana
When in the calendar view in Outlook 2003, you can change the time blocks or increments at which you are viewing (5 min up to 60 min). However,...
February 12th 06 06:15 PM
by Chiquita Banana Go to last post
0 841
Recurring Appointments by rudawg
Hello all, I am attempting to set a meeting appointment for the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. I have searched this forum...
February 12th 06 03:07 PM
by rudawg Go to last post
1 805
Other user's calendar by CapsLock
Every time I open an other user's calendar the name appears in the left pane. Is there any way that I can sort this list in alphabetical order? I...
February 12th 06 02:35 PM
by CapsLock Go to last post
0 801
Outlook calendar time zone: current time is 1 hour ahead of clock by Natalie
In my Outlook calendar I have adjusted the time zone to Sydney (GMT +10) and checked "adjust for daylight saving time". The clock on my computer...
February 12th 06 06:26 AM
by Natalie Go to last post
2 1,803
Calender File Deleting ? by KDQ
Hi all I hope someone can answer me this question, I've just bought myself a new XDA and got all my stuff to go onto that fine, But i also have a a...
February 12th 06 03:03 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 753
ActiveSync Outlook Calendar PalmOS by [email protected]
Hopefully I'm in the right group. "Appointments" created on a Treo650's default calendar appear as "Appointments" in Outlook when hotsynced. ...
February 12th 06 03:01 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 780
February 12th 06 02:58 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,953
Can't print bosses daily calendar from outlook by me
i cannot print my bosses daily calendar. I receive the following error message when trying to print; "the messaging interface has returned an...
February 12th 06 12:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 843
my outlook calender has stopped allowing me to insert appointment by speed777
it used to allow me to click "add new appointment", but this no longer does anything
February 11th 06 11:01 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 665
go to date quicker by yster
In Calendar in out look I get a 4 month calendar on the left side from which to pick a date to look at. One can only advance this calendar a month...
February 11th 06 10:58 PM
by yster Go to last post
2 697
ActiveSync Treo-50 appointments appear as meetings in Outlook by [email protected]
Hopefully I'm in the right group. "Appointments" created on a Treo650's default calendar appear as "Appointments" in Outlook when hotsynced. ...
February 11th 06 10:12 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 667
Why can't I save my appointments in Calendar? by Artaxs
Just upgraded to Office 2003 and installed service pack 2. My PST file opened just fine, though I seem to have two of the same "personal folders"...
February 11th 06 07:45 PM
by Artaxs Go to last post
5 2,434
Copy and Paste Calendar Appointments by Lindiloo
It would be really useful if you could copy and paste calendar appointments from one calendar to another without sending meeting requests. I look...
February 11th 06 07:24 PM
by Charles Kenyon Go to last post
3 2,082
print the calendar in month view with all items shown? by B&E
I want to print out my calendar in the month format. But I want it to show everything in each day. Does anyone know how to do this? I have the...
February 11th 06 05:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,151
Timetabing in Outlook. by thomas_p
As a student who uses Outlook to keep myself organised, it would be convient if Outlook came with a student timetable and tasks manager - even just...
February 11th 06 08:01 AM
by thomas_p Go to last post
2 639
print year calender on one page with week numbers and dates by jawid
I want to be able to print on one page either a 3monthly, 6monthly, 9monthly or yearly calender complete with week numbers on the side throughout...
February 11th 06 04:39 AM
by lou Go to last post
1 938
Calendar conflicts by JRP
How do you get Outlook to warn you about scheduling appointments that overlap when not using the Meeting Request? In previous versions Outlook...
February 11th 06 03:54 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 2,151
Daily Style by Michael B
I would like to adjust the margins/layout of the daily style in Outlook 2003, so that I can expand the width of the Task pad.
February 11th 06 03:49 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
3 758
Appointments, Rules & Calendars by John Schneider
I've been having a problem with disappearing appointments. I would get the appointment in a message, accept it, but it would not show up on my...
February 11th 06 01:28 AM
by Nikki Go to last post

From The