Multiple Accounts/Multiple Calendars

Old February 8th 06, 08:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
funboy

Default Multiple Accounts/Multiple Calendars

Good day.

I am involved as a permanent consultant with 3 companies, each one has
their own domain, exchange and I have 3 seperate profiles for each
customer.

The problem I have is that I am managing 3 seperate caleners and
free/busy data is different for each site so I have having people see
me being available on 1 side, where I am not actually available due to
being booked on the other site.

Is there a solution to seeing my free/busy data synchronized between
all sites? Ideally I only want to manage 1 calender....

Thank you very much in advance !

Old February 8th 06, 02:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Charles Kenyon

I share my outlook database between profiles. This includes calendar,
contacts, and email. (Actually, I'm in a dual-boot situation and the sharing
is across not only profiles but also operating systems.)
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

oups.com...