Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Appointments don't appear in calendar view by Verbal E.
Please Help!!! when I enter an appointment or event it does not show up in my calendar view and does not prompt a reminder. It does however show up...
February 13th 06 05:40 PM
by S/A\W Go to last post
1 692
how do i share numerous calenders from the same person in outlook by michellecollins1
The person that wants to share their calenders with me has 3 calenders on their computer. I can share just one calender and would like to be able...
February 13th 06 04:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 792
Meeting request grabs cached email address instead of Exchange by Russell White
When scheduling a meeting users type in a users name and Outlook grabs a cached address instead of the Exchange address. Thus, they are unable to...
February 13th 06 04:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 946
appt exporting filters by [email protected]
Does anybody know how to export appt items from a specific start date?
February 13th 06 04:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 909
Printing Reminder List by Robert Serna
Is there a way to print the "Reminder list" Tried print screen and then paste in Word, but the list is too large. Thank you. Oulook 2003, Windows XP...
February 13th 06 02:00 PM
by Taylor Go to last post
3 2,138
Outlook 2003: some calendar entries hidden in Day/Week view by Walter P. Zaehl
Hi, I have a problem with outlook 2003, calendar view "Day/Week/Month". Some entries are not displayed, even though I do not see any filter applied...
February 13th 06 12:45 PM
by Walter P. Zaehl Go to last post
2 1,166
How to accept a lotus notes invite in Outlook? by Catey
I need to work out how to send and receive invitations between an outlook calender and a lotus notes calender.
February 13th 06 11:47 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,138
Add Australian public holidays 2006 by Snapper.vtr
Is there an updated file with Australian Public Holidays from 2006 onwards. Outlook 2003 only comes with holidays up to 2005.
February 13th 06 11:46 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 823
how to remove shortcut "share my calendar" in outlook 2003 by Hardy Ruoss
Hello togehter, is it possible to remove some of the built in shortcuts in outlook 2003 ? i need to remove the shortcut "Share My Calendar..."...
February 13th 06 11:14 AM
by Hardy Ruoss Go to last post
0 1,184
outlook meeting update by staly
When you make a meeting notice change and send an update to attendees, should you always get a meeting cancellation notice then a new notice for the...
February 13th 06 09:09 AM
by staly Go to last post
2 1,608
Meeting requests and calender by Venkat Nishtala
In Outlook Calender, When a colleague of mine is organizing an appointment/meeting others are getting the notification of the appoinment/meeting...
February 13th 06 08:19 AM
by Venkat Nishtala Go to last post
0 611
Outlook Reminders by Jon Von
Outlook has recently begun redisplaying my past meeting reminders from about 2/1/2006. Appointments and meetings from each day since then are...
February 13th 06 04:58 AM
by Jon Von Go to last post
2 745
How do I add a message to the meeting cancellation notice in Outl. by JC
I want to be able to send a meeting cancellation notice with an explanation as to why it is being cancelled.
February 13th 06 04:10 AM
by JC Go to last post
0 822
importing into outlook xp by Brian
I am trying to import a CSV file I exported from another application into my Outlook XP Calendar. It goes through the motions, no errors, but...
February 13th 06 12:58 AM
by Brian Go to last post
2 671
problem with iCalendar to PDA by [email protected]
Hello All, On my site: http://www.tdf.boers.sohosted.com/uciprotouri/2006i/download2006i.aspx I offer an iCalendar file with the match schedule of...
February 12th 06 10:42 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 778
Add signature to calendar meeting request by markj
Hi, Anyone know how I can (3rd Party tools welcome) add a default signature to an Outlook meeting request? Thanks, Mark
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 12th 06 10:33 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 13,976
Background colors for calendars. by johnk
The colors seem to be restricted to twelve presets (one is uglier than the other) Is there a way to use colors of my choosing for calendar...
February 12th 06 09:48 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 927
Problem customising display of Outlook 2003 Calendar by SHPA7
I prefer my calendar to show both the date and the name of the day. How do I display the date and day together in Outlook 2003 weekly view?
February 12th 06 09:45 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 652
Outlook shoud allow me to un-cancel a meeting if cxld by mistake by Terminator.Net
I scheduled a meeting. Everybody accepted it. THen due to some mistake I cancelled it by mistake without sending an update. Now it is available on...
February 12th 06 09:44 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,048
Recurring Appointments by Colin
I have Outlok 2003 and have birthdays set up as recurring appointments. They are set up as whole day events and free time. However, when I switch...
February 12th 06 07:36 PM
by Colin Go to last post

From The