Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
meeting or appointment Q by tomislav
hi to all is there any simple way to setup Outlook to send app. or meeting request to somebody automatically for recurrence for next 3...
February 15th 06 04:24 PM
by tomislav Go to last post
0 723
How do I email my calendar month to someone? by rar
How can I email Microsoft outlook calendar?
February 15th 06 03:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,355
How do I change the font of a mtg body in calendar details print? by Mike Blasius
My users are upgrading to Office 2003 and frequent print pocket calendars for their execs. The preferred setup is 5pt font for everything. We are...
February 15th 06 02:53 PM
by Mike Blasius Go to last post
0 876
Can I share calendar with a mac user? by Caryn
I need to share my calendar with a mac user. Can it be done with an using an exchanger server?
February 15th 06 01:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,184
boardroom, meeting room, equipment bookings by sharking
How do you create a bookings in the calendar for boardrooms, meeting room, equip etc. Everyone needs access to this resource. E.g I want to create...
February 15th 06 01:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,437
Importing from Excel 2003 to Outlook 2003 by Andrew H
I am trying to import a spreadsheet containing some all day events into my calendar in Outlook 2003. It used to work but the latest batch doesn't...
February 15th 06 10:30 AM
by Andrew H Go to last post
0 640
Merging Calendars by CharlieFliegel
Does anyone know how to an existing calendar into the main calendar which has taken over my Outlook. My school has recently set up a new mailbox on...
February 15th 06 06:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 694
Outlook 2003 Free/Busy Troubles by vairvixen
Hello i would like to use the calendar appointment scheduling and sharing feature in office. instaed of publishing the files to an internet server,...
February 15th 06 12:57 AM
by vairvixen Go to last post
0 739
Calendar reminder does not work even though it's turned on by missionbox
i need help with my reminders I am running exchange server and syncing a blackberry and my reminders just stopped working. I am going crazy...
February 15th 06 12:21 AM
by missionbox Go to last post
0 680
Invitiations by Larry L.
Is there a way in Outlook to turn off the email invitations everytime a meeting is scheduled? We are using Outlook 2003 with BCM and MS Exchange.
February 14th 06 11:01 PM
by Larry L. Go to last post
8 977
Reminder in outlook 2003 by flagging email can be set in past by Dan1roda
Outlook 2003 11.6568.6568 SP2 Right click on email set reminder. I set it for today at 3:00 am instead of 3:00 pm. It was already 11:00 am when I...
February 14th 06 10:41 PM
by Dan1roda Go to last post
6 978
How to accept or decline meeting invitations from Lotus users? by izzi
I'm having the same problem as DJKeegan. Was a solution to this problem ever figured out? "DJKeegan" wrote: Thanks Vince. This is a big...
February 14th 06 10:35 PM
by DJKeegan Go to last post
1 1,297
on a shared calendar I receive unable to open the free/busy info. by Mark
when opening a shared calendar the permissions are correct, but receive a message unable to open free/busy information
February 14th 06 08:34 PM
by Mark Go to last post
0 1,368
Can I save a set of Outlook events as a template? by cfreyseng
I manage a project which is deployed at all of our sites worldwide. For each site's deployment, there is a predictable set of events which has...
February 14th 06 08:14 PM
by cfreyseng Go to last post
0 687
Calendar Item Forwarding by BigMike044
We have an issue with a user who works between the main office and 2nd office offsite on two different networks but both use Exchanage and Outlook. ...
February 14th 06 08:13 PM
by BigMike044 Go to last post
0 814
Meetings not showing as tentative by abs
Using Outlook 2003 SP-2 (we're on an exchange server), the Scheduling Director will set up a meeting for our Executive Office. Calendars are all...
February 14th 06 07:23 PM
by abs Go to last post
0 848
Relocating meetings by victorjrodz
I would like to know how do I can move a set of meetings and appointments from one day to the other, with out having to do it one by one.
February 14th 06 06:53 PM
by victorjrodz Go to last post
0 721
Meeting attendees not showing up on tracking tab by John-O
We have a situation where a meeting request is sent out and as people start to accept/decline the meeting SOME of the attendees get tracked in the...
February 14th 06 06:33 PM
by John-O Go to last post
0 2,374
Free/Busy shows only for recurring appointments by Will
When viewing one user's free/busy time in order to schedule an appointment her free/busy correctly shows all recurring appointments but all other...
February 14th 06 05:16 PM
by Will Go to last post
0 647
Outlook on Folder List by KAT
I am getting a blue number in brackets appearing next to Calendar on my Folder List (exactly like you would get if you had a new message in your...
February 14th 06 05:10 PM
by KAT Go to last post

From The