Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Need to let my boss see ONLY my calendar by Marcy
I have Outlook 2002. Don't know what server we use. My boss wants to see my calendar. How do I give her access to that but not to my email,...
February 14th 06 04:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,466
what do you do if outlook is unable to find email server by me
I cannot send or receive emails. Every time I try, i get a message saying "Reported error (ox800cccod): unable to find the email server". I've...
February 14th 06 04:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 992
search for notes in a single occurrance of recurring meetings by Hoop_Junkie
Created Recurring Meeting. Opened Single occurrance of the series. Input Notes from the meeting. Later tried to search for known words in that...
February 14th 06 02:20 PM
by Hoop_Junkie Go to last post
0 640
Sync Treo 650 with Outlook turns appointments into meetings by [email protected]
Hello I have a Treo 650 which I used to synchronize with Outlook 2000 on a Windows 2000 PC. Everything went fine. Now I started to synchronize...
February 14th 06 02:16 PM
by jg Go to last post
1 740
My MYOB atachments dont allways send. by Alarm Tech
When I send a MYOB invoice it is attached to my message but contacts send back emails saying no attach ments fond pls resend invoice.
February 14th 06 02:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 712
Inconsistent Calendar Info -- Design problem? Any Fixes? by Toàn
We are using Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 SP2 for both. Viewing folder & free/busy info not consistent in calendar view vs. Scheduling view. If...
February 14th 06 01:56 PM
by Toàn Go to last post
0 799
Saving an appointment in Calendar failed. by Rosi
When I try to SAVE and CLOSE a new appointment I get the message THE OPERATION FAILED. That problem started since I removed my old Outlook and kept...
February 14th 06 01:40 PM
by Rosi Go to last post
0 725
Outlook Reminders Windows should have Sort By Column option by big_ears
Well I was just trying to post a suggestion... but anyway: I think the Outlook Reminder Window needs to have a sortable function. Its impossible...
February 14th 06 07:57 AM
by big_ears Go to last post
0 1,196
How can I show appointments for the next 4 weeks at once in Outloo by robert
I need to show appointments etc when Calendar is open for the next 4 weeks. Can this be done?
February 14th 06 07:01 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 783
Contact Birthday will not display by joeycan
Hi All, I have OL 2003, and use the birthday feature for contacts, the reminder for the birthday works, but it is not displayed on the calendar as...
February 14th 06 05:19 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 833
Outlook calendar should let me change end time for different days by Red_9
I need to adjust the start and end times for DIFFERENT days of the week. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft...
February 14th 06 05:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 805
I would like to print the Outlook Today view for future dates. by Anita Wilkerson
I guess I haven't been clear enough. The setting in my Outlook Today are set for one day as a deliberate act. I don't want to see the whole week...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 14th 06 02:03 AM
by Jayde Go to last post
10 1,569
Booking Room Resources by Carol
My understanding is that we can book meetings from any Outlook 2003 folder. When sending out a meeting request, I start in the Resource (room)...
February 14th 06 01:23 AM
by Carol Go to last post
2 1,233
Linking Calendars in Outlook 2000 by Cheri
Can the default calendar in Outlook 2000 be linked to an add-in calendar? We've added a calendar that is on our network and utilized by all our...
February 13th 06 10:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 813
Outlook appointments on 5th day of month? by Wombat
I want to set up a recurring appointment in Outlook 2003 that happens only on the 5th Sunday in a month - months which do not have a 5th Sunday...
February 13th 06 10:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,102
How do I get my calendar back into the Monthly view? by Tim Morea
I searched for Midterm on my calendar and it brought up the results in a list, but now I can't get it back to Monthly view. I have gone through and...
February 13th 06 09:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,280
Dates by sac73
I have just upgraded from Office XP to 2003, and in Outlook, my calendar is now showing the all the dates twice. How can I get rid of the second...
February 13th 06 09:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 786
I want the calendar month view to open w/ current week on top by divi
The month view always opens with beginning of the current month. But I would like to have it open with the current week in the month at the top so...
February 13th 06 09:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,542
Split Requests and Responses box for delegate options in Outlook . by Juliana
My supervisor wants me to be the only one to receive his meeting responses, wants to still receive meeting requests, and wants the meetings...
February 13th 06 09:15 PM
by Juliana Go to last post
0 828
How to have a flagged and dated item pop up for action by Charliz
I flag and date for follow up either an incoming or ougoing message. Having dated it I expect that it will pop up at me similar to the reminder...
February 13th 06 06:02 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The