Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Group Calendars by Gardenmaster
How do I remove one person from a group calendar without having to create a whole new group using Outlook 2003 on an exchange server?
February 4th 06 08:52 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 683
Wrong Day/Date Shown on Personal Folders - Outlook Today by GeeCeeZee
Out of the blue, the day/date displayed on my Personal Folders - Outlook Today is one day ahead of true day/date, i.e., today is Saturday, February...
February 4th 06 08:44 PM
by Patricia Cardoza [MSFT] Go to last post
1 874
How to set due date for a Category of Tasks? Or set any field that applies to the whole category? by [email protected]
Hi, I have tasks organized by category. I need to set a due date for all the items in that category. Often I also need to change other fields...
February 4th 06 08:23 PM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,229
Outlook vs. Ontime by TimothyS
Assuming you have registered a domain name already (like mycompany.com), have it currently hosted with an ISP, are using associated email addresses...
February 4th 06 07:29 PM
by TimothyS Go to last post
0 581
2006 Holidays? by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]
Microsoft is aware of those errors and is fixing them -- I haven't tried to find the download but it may be missing again until the file has been...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 4th 06 07:20 PM
by joan Go to last post
10 2,145
Save the taskpad view! by Shannon in VA
Is there a way to save a customized Taskpad (to the right of the Calendar view) view in Outlook 2003?! I get it just the way I'd like it...
February 4th 06 07:11 PM
by Shannon in VA Go to last post
0 698
Yearly reoccuring events changed to weekly!!! WHY?? AHHHHH! by aceychasing
Hi, I researched this issue on the internet and I found one guy who had the same problem after he synced with a PDA. That is the only think "new"...
February 4th 06 06:58 PM
by aceychasing Go to last post
0 621
How do I set up a monthly recurring meeting which has no pattern? by Birmancat
I want to invite a number of people to a monthly meeting which jumps around the calendar. When using the recurring option it ask for the meeting...
February 4th 06 06:50 PM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,672
use calender on home pc and work pc by Jo Pedder
probably a really easy question, but I’ve searched the help files and our IT guy is with his missus who is in labour, so can't get help here! I...
February 4th 06 04:47 PM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 785
Removing holidays in Outlook 2003 by David O
How do I remove (or unselect) another country's/region's holidays in Outlook 2003?
February 4th 06 04:40 PM
by David O Go to last post
2 714
Can I share a calendar in outlook 2003 on a non-exchange server? by CJ
I am on a non-exchange server, but want to share a calendar with co-workers. I have outlook 2003. Can this be done without spending money?
February 4th 06 11:50 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 896
email travel itinerary entering outlook calendar by verysleepy
Hi there. When my husband emails me his travel itinerary on travel software, it automatically adds HIS travel to MY outlook calendar. Is there a...
February 4th 06 09:13 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,996
accessing a calendar from two computers by Greengiant
We just installed two computers in our office and we access a third computer (M drive) (acting as a modified network) for all of our files,...
February 4th 06 09:12 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 673
Subscribe to iCalendar Files by matt.simpson
I think that it's just crazy that Outlook 2003 Professional Edition does not support subscribing to remote iCalendar (.ics) files. This seemingly...
February 3rd 06 10:56 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 899
How do i delete the automatic reminder from my calender by venturebear
I track my daily functions on my calender. I do not want most of these functions to have a reminder. How can i turn the automatic reminder off so...
February 3rd 06 10:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 752
moving entries from PST to Exchange mailbox by John Schneider
Thank you Sue! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while now. I knew it would end up being pretty simple!!!! "Sue Mosher "...
February 3rd 06 07:07 PM
by John Schneider Go to last post
0 697
"There are no items to show in this view" in Taskpad. No filter. Cant reset Current view by [email protected]
Hi I'm looking at the Taskpad in my Calendar window. I have a bunch of items I can see in my Tasks window. None of the show up in the taskpad...
February 3rd 06 06:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,330
Outlook 2003 SP1 Calandar by Bruce
I would like to display the month as a name instead of a number. February 2006 instead of 2006 02
February 3rd 06 05:50 PM
by Bruce Go to last post
2 771
How do others who share calendars with me use my templates? by bubba
Everyone at work shares calendars. I designed a form (template) for the office to use, but I can't create appointments using the form on other...
February 3rd 06 04:15 PM
by bubba Go to last post
2 914
Two accounts, same calendar ? by Alex
Hi I have a user working for two different departments of the company and having two AD and Exchange accounts. How can he automatically keep his...
February 3rd 06 03:11 PM
by Alex Go to last post

From The