Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can not send e-mail by Liliangaren
I am trying to send pictures but it says error.
January 31st 07 08:07 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 430
hejsa by
davs
January 31st 07 05:04 PM
by Go to last post
0 363
nid by nidhin
January 31st 07 03:52 PM
by nidhin Go to last post
0 446
Sharing Outlook Express messages between 2 OS by Mustansir
I have dual OS installed i.e. Windows 98 SE and Windows XP. I have IE 6 and OE 6 installed on both the OS. Currently, I check my POP3, IMAP and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 07 03:10 PM
by karim bourass Go to last post
12 985
How to resize attach window by Francesca
When i want to attach anything to an e-mail,,,,the pop up box /window is way to small TO VEIW and it does not respond to dragging resize-ing,,,,,i...
January 31st 07 03:00 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 939
Lost POP3 settings after restart by Grahamrf
I keep losing 3 of 4 mail account settings (POP3) when shutting down and restarting computer. I was advised to stop the anti-virus email scanner,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 07 12:51 PM
by Trabalho Go to last post
11 1,511
Email troubles :( by Mother Farquhar
Hey all. I can post to NGs and I can receive emails from my friend but I can't email her back! My email never gets sent and I get this message: The...
January 31st 07 10:40 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
3 590
Fehler by A.Wittenberg
Wie kann ich dem Fehler behben Der Host "SMTP" wurde nicht gefunden. Überprüfen Sie die Angabe des Servernamens. Konto: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP',...
January 31st 07 10:11 AM
by ? ?? Go to last post
3 565
ÐÒÏ×ÅÒËÁ by äÍÉÔÒÉÊ ëÉÒÉËÏ×
ÐÒÉ×ÅÔ
January 31st 07 08:53 AM
by RAZEI Go to last post
1 479
Move mail from TB to OE by Bani
Hi all. I'm a newbie! Can someone please help me to get all my mail info from TB to OE? I use a Nokia 9500 phone and to use both I need...
January 31st 07 06:48 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 361
E-Mail to cox.net addresses are getting rejected by Bob Hayden
I have Prodigy (part of SBC) as my ISP and send my E-Mails through Outlook Express. The last 4 days, all of my E-Mails to @cox.net addresses are...
January 31st 07 04:57 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 772
problem with reading email attachments by Susan
can't read email attachments, when I doubleclick on email, then I hit the open tab, I get a perfectexpert screen instead of document or picture.
January 31st 07 04:13 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 471
Problem printing Web page by hi
Hello, When a try to print a web page it doesn´t print correctly. The page looks like cut for the right side. If I want to print correctly a web...
January 31st 07 04:11 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
8 812
Importing mail from Netscape to outlook Express 6 by Dan555
I am trying to convert from Netscape mail to Outlook Express and when I import my mail it only imports E-Mail from 2002 and earlier. I have...
January 31st 07 04:08 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 587
Error 10049 by joave
Hello: I uninstalled Norton AV 2005 and installed AVG 7.5 - now I get the above error in OE 6.0. I tried uinstalling AVG and still got the same...
January 31st 07 04:06 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 733
Cannot Send email or news posts with OE 6. by DK
I run windows XP with AVG Antivirus software that has the email screening portion of the program disabled. I have a news decoder program called...
January 31st 07 03:58 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 460
4 Email Addresses Won't Share the Address Book by Wudchuk
I had enjoyed the ability to set up 4 different email addresses which share the same address book. That was with Windows 98 on my old PC. Now that I...
January 31st 07 03:56 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 681
Downloading Speed by B.W.
A friend asked me this question, I don't know if he is on Dial Up or Broadband connection. When on line sending mail or receiving - can you operate...
January 31st 07 02:52 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 504
E-mail's aren't sent (New user...be kind) by bob donnelly
Hi, O/E continues to fail in sending out e-mail. 3 error messages state that my Password was rejected. Operating under my identity, how can that...
January 31st 07 01:47 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
4 649
Couse Progression by [email protected]
Dear Sir / Madam, Asking for information about couse progression in your college, I am intrested in doing electronic couse. Mohammad Kabba
January 30th 07 11:42 PM
by Tom Willett Go to last post

From The