Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unable To Delete Message .OE Hangs by Stuart B
I had a problem earlier with a message in my Inbox .OE6 would not show the message as OE had been shutdown midstream .After that it would not show...
February 3rd 07 07:33 PM
by Stuart B Go to last post
2 602
jes by Assyrisch
hihhhhh
February 3rd 07 05:12 PM
by Assyrisch Go to last post
0 426
OE6 creating undeletable temp files by cinnimod
On one of me identities I get 17 files that I can't delete. They are in c:\doc and settings\xxxx\local settings\temporary internet files. They look...
February 3rd 07 04:44 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
3 649
Hotmail with wrong addresses show up in my Outlook Express by cornerstone
I use Outlook Express for my Hotmail. However often I received emails (all of these are spam.) with Hotmail addresses which are not mine. These...
February 3rd 07 04:33 PM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
2 1,059
IE7 Group? by Harry Williams
Is there a separate IE7 newsgroup or do I use this one for questions? -- Protected by www.Spamjab.com {9ijbG87tygCR564kI9}
February 3rd 07 03:43 PM
by Harry Williams Go to last post
2 604
Backup *.dbx Folders by Willy
During manual or automatic compacting of OE Folders, it has suddenly started doing *.bak files to the Recycle Bin. Original Message Store is not...
February 3rd 07 03:20 PM
by Willy Go to last post
4 485
public by amit
February 3rd 07 01:29 PM
by fabio yek melo Go to last post
3 587
Message sent from "drafts" folder by tcebob
Has happened a couple times before. Started a message and had to go to a meeting, so dropped it into the Drafts folder and shut down OE. Later,...
February 3rd 07 09:26 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
5 655
attn: mord - super downloads - aw - (1/1) by delmer
Hey, With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back. Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I...
February 3rd 07 04:53 AM
by delmer Go to last post
0 429
Jave-Sun-MS---Red X by shakey
I had the last four versions of Sun java installed but had trouble at one important site. They had me remove all but the latest and also install MS...
February 3rd 07 04:00 AM
by shakey Go to last post
3 501
oe blocking turned on by Dean
I have reviewed the messages that explain, to some degree, the issue. I am confused as I follow the steps - tools - options - security tab - but I...
February 3rd 07 02:47 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
9 761
Newsgroups by alschoen
I can't download any newsgroups, except yours. I've even disabled my firewall. It looks like it's downloading, but it just goes forever. What do...
February 3rd 07 01:35 AM
by Poprivet Go to last post
2 430
No pictures with messages by rogeepete
I seem to be getting an increasing amount of e mail messages where the picture is not visible. Text is ok but no picture; i.e., caption ok but no...
February 3rd 07 12:38 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 501
Identity not found in Outlook Express by Colleen
I have an HP Pavilion Desktop with HP_Administrator as one user and a personal user account. I cannot open Outlook Express on my personal acct. I...
February 2nd 07 11:58 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 635
Going out of town need help Thanks ! by dotbowels
I am going out of town without access to my computer. However my cell phone supports G Mail very well. I would like to have all of my emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 2nd 07 10:40 PM
by dotbowels Go to last post
11 1,797
News Groups by Ernest Cassirer
When I exit a news group to read a different one, the unread ones still show up if I click on the first newsgroup again,and the number of posts...
February 2nd 07 09:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 464
Messages stay in Outbox in Outlook Express by RankAmateur2
I can't send e-mail attachments of any kind/size and only the occasional sent e-mail actually makes it to its destination. Most ougoing mail gets...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 2nd 07 08:59 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
11 1,293
LINKIN PARK by ilina gubatova
February 2nd 07 07:40 PM
by ilina gubatova Go to last post
0 432
Spell Check Language by ams
All my language preferences are set to English except under the spelling tab. It is set to French and that is the only option. I have uninstalled...
February 2nd 07 07:24 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 849
Search the Web Function by GMS
After upgrading to Explorer 7, various annoying Changes occured to the Outlook 6; the biggest Problem, the "Search the Web"-Function does not work,...
February 2nd 07 07:23 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The