Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Bcc bar on outbound mail by speedy_mike
I can get a Bcc bar on outbound mail if I go to the trouble of clicking on 'Recipients', then moving a name to the Bcc box. How can I get a...
January 30th 07 08:38 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 666
hello by sira traore
January 30th 07 08:37 PM
by sira traore Go to last post
0 382
Saving mail and settings for new computer by PaulT
I'm getting ready to replace my present computer with a new one and wanted to know if I could save my "Saved" E-mails, Accounts info, addresses and...
January 30th 07 07:55 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 637
Edit option on outbound email by speedy_mike
Before I had to reload my new operating system, I had 3 options on the bottom of the 'Create' window. One option was to 'Edit' the outbound file...
January 30th 07 07:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 510
cannot send mail or news with OE by DK
I have endured doing without OE for some time because I cannot send mail or news posts. I am running Windows XP, have AVG Antivirus software and...
January 30th 07 06:52 PM
by DK Go to last post
0 368
outlook express quick backup by S S
I am using the above programme to back up in particular my emails and address book, however when I did my back up I noticed it saved a load of...
January 30th 07 06:41 PM
by Newbie Coder Go to last post
2 615
gmail by SD
Who is .gmail.com? A senders email address some how was automatically entered in my Outlook Express address contacts. Don't know anybody by the...
January 30th 07 06:39 PM
by ????? Go to last post
6 687
izra by JOICE CRISTINA
"aviram" escreveu na mensagem ...
January 30th 07 05:44 PM
by aviram Go to last post
1 494
deleting mail folders by donna
I have an archive folder section in OE6 and had created a subgroup off of this with 4 mail folders. I wanted the 4 mail folders to be part of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 07 05:42 PM
by donna Go to last post
37 2,360
message rules in outlook express by Pete Morris
coupla q's about message rules. Can I do "create rule from message" on several messages at once? I want to move all messages from a lot of different...
January 30th 07 02:18 PM
by Newbie Coder Go to last post
3 1,025
please tell me how to solve this problem by anil
I am connected to the internet, but my outlook express and mcafee anti virus shows it is disconnected. on outlook express I get the response A...
January 30th 07 10:16 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
4 664
Receiving double emails by Charlie
After updating to IE7, I starting receiving double copies of my emails. When I go to Yahoo mail, I only get the normal one copy. How do I correct...
January 30th 07 01:28 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 663
GIF files by Bill
I Need some help with settings in a new computer. I have received an email that contains a number of illustrations as attachments in gif format...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 07 12:30 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
30 2,229
Contacts gone, can't compose after system hang by fundraiser
Receiving email just fine... Getting "There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred." when trying to reply, forward or create new...
January 29th 07 09:09 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 485
501 Error Message by Bebb
In an auto Windows Updates IE 7 was installed, not good, un-installed IE 7, now in my OE when I want to change the color of the fonts when I write...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 29th 07 09:05 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
27 2,162
cut and pasting an address by browneyes9898
When cut and pasting an address into a new message window how do I prevent the address from displaying inside arrow brackets? Like...
January 29th 07 07:01 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
5 477
me, myslf and I by berrij de haas
probeerpoging
January 29th 07 05:26 PM
by berrij de haas Go to last post
0 342
OE mail vs chkdsk by Poprivet
I imagine a lot of you already know this, but ... I experienced an "interesting" event today with OE that might be worth passing along. I was...
January 29th 07 05:18 PM
by Poprivet Go to last post
2 469
Email Details do not print by Tokolosh
I am experiencing a specific problem of email details not printing when the email is printed. The following details are omitted from...
January 29th 07 05:11 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 4
knowledge by Michal Levi